Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Prayers for Leodoing

SpinxMama

Lairian
we are at the emergency vet right now- I got home around 6 and Leo was limp on the couch in a puddle of urine. He never has accidents plus the mental status change scared me. Rushed him here and they are under the impression he has thrown a blood clot. He seems to be acting a bit more like himself but still won’t drink or eat anything and is refusing to walk. He is just kinda shuffling along. I’ll keep you updated but I’m so scared for my baby. I’ve been crying the whole time I have been here. They are doing tests and have given him some pain meds

SpinxMama

Lairian
So they no longer are thinking clot which is a good thing cause that scares the crap out of me. They think he tore his acl and the pain of it just made him super dazed. He got dosed up on pain meds and I was able to take him home. We are going to regular vet tomorrow and probably orthopedic surgeon in the evening. He is pretty stoned but doesn’t seem to be in as much pain even through he still isn’t walking right. I’m scared but less terrified if that makes sense. Just glad it is something that we can bounce back from

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello there really really hope Leo picks up soon , nothing worse than pain for making us feel sickly so poor Leo can say just how much pain he was in good job he as such a loving caring mum
Sending massive hugs
From all of us here xxx❤️❤️❤️

Back