Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

prayers for my Sam dog ..he has TCC cancer :(

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thinking of you and sweet Sam and hope he is having a better day.

Yoda mom

Staff member
today was a better day, started him the other day on new meds. Follow up tomorrow for blood in urine. TCC cancer pups typically have ongoing UTI's . he got a new lambchop toy because aussie Boo decided to destuff it! thank you for the continued prayers. I know it can be a day a week, a month, average is up to 6 mos. doing all I can for quality of life. as long as he is happy, playing with his toys enjoying the sunshine pain free, I will take it. he is such a sweet soul. I try not to cry. in front of him bcz he gets worried for me.

Yoda mom

Staff member
busy getting ready for the tropical storm in FL. Sam is feeling much more like his ole self! not wobbly anymore, pep in. his step, throwing his duck around. like a new dog with change of meds and off antibiotics. he has no idea he has TCC. taking in all the good times. thank you for the thoughts and prayers... they are working!
hugs n head smooches

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
We all will keep sending Lair Prayers for sure. Stay safe weathering out the storm with your zoo.

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'll keep up the prayers and good thoughts for Sam ( and that you make it through the storm that's coming.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Lynn W , thank you! got some sandbags, lol no food for me , but kitties and pups stocked for the hurricane season.
news does alot of drama. lol we had horrid winds and rains last week, but it was not a named storm so no biggie on the news.

Sheldon13

Staff member
Oh I’m all for soiling my pets. They deserve it!

And I pray for you and your zoo every night.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
update: well the lair prayers are magic! thanks!

I put Sam on new meds, Deramaxx, and some RX chinese herbs "red front door" and "max's formula. gets UTI pills D-mannose , and prilosec and VSL3 Human antibiotic plus his seizure pills.... thank goodness he is so easy to hand pill if needed. he is tired of creamcheese to hide pills. using liverwurst this week. I tell him" Pill time" and he comes running smiling waiting for them. such a good boy

gave the meds a week or so to kick in and he is like a new pup! happy, no more horrid ataxia. He tossing his new duck in the air, smiling and beating me up from the yard to pool lanai ... wow, a change of medications has been amazing. taking each day as a gift. TCC cancer sucks... it is very very aggressive. treasuring every good day together. oh and he liked Boo's birthday prezzies and new treats.... Gunna was too picky and spit out the bday treats. and well , poor bubba bear is diabetic and had to have a separate treats.

Sheldon13

Staff member
That’s so awesome. I will continue to pray.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Beckinboots

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This is the best update. So happy to hear he's feeling more like himself. Continuing to send healing vibes from ridiculously hot and sunny Suffolk. X

Toa and Ross

Staff member
This is awesome news. Makes me very happy. Sending more positive vibes

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
More healing vibes for Sam being sent from the epicenter of Trump Virus otherwise known as South Florida!

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Keeping Sam and your crew in my prayers and sending healing vibes. Happy to hear Sam is doing so well. {}

Yoda mom

Staff member
sam is officially in the Warrior pups TCC cancer book. he made the cover with him and his duck toy . wish he did not have this diagnosis to get into the book. a collection of all your warriors past and present put together by a fellow TCC group member.

continuing the fight everday. each day a gift. I promise love of quality not quantity

thank you for all the thoughts and prayers for sweet Sam. Today was a good day.

1600567800589.png