Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pumpkin delivery!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I ordered some about a week ago- actually a case full just for two kitties, and it finally came!!! :)
hurry and opened the box and gave Bea and Bronxe a few scoops each- needless to say their plates were empty within 2 mins :)

We are a happy pumpkin home again!!

susi794

Staff member
Woohoo! Did you order it from Amazon? Or did you find another source? I am still working on my case, but will need more fairly soon--and if you found a better deal, would be really interested.
Hurray for pumpkin bellies!!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I ordered some a while back for Mo through amazon, they sent 4 cans from the US and it cost me a bomb!!! I will have to start growing my own pumpkins I guess!!!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi, i ordered off amazon. a case for $28. yah it's a little much... but i actually didnt mind. i didnt think it was too bad. but you have a lot more babies then i do. 1 can will last us about 4 days...so that makes a big difference also.

if i had the room and had known about the pumpkin shortage soon i would have planned to plant some. my kitties LOVE fresh pumpkin! When we carve pumpkins for halloween they sneak lots of nibbles :)
We woke up one morning to find 1 pumpkin without a face and instead just a hole!!! (we didnt put them out in the yard yet) ... Bronxe ATE THE PUMPKINS FACE!!!:Hysterical: it was so funny!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Susi, i ordered off amazon. a case for $28. yah it's a little much... but i actually didnt mind. i didnt think it was too bad. but you have a lot more babies then i do. 1 can will last us about 4 days...so that makes a big difference also.

if i had the room and had known about the pumpkin shortage soon i would have planned to plant some. my kitties LOVE fresh pumpkin! When we carve pumpkins for halloween they sneak lots of nibbles :)
We woke up one morning to find 1 pumpkin without a face and instead just a hole!!! (we didnt put them out in the yard yet) ... Bronxe ATE THE PUMPKINS FACE!!!:Hysterical: it was so funny!

:LOL::LOL: Silly kitties! I'm taking this as my heads up for halloween this year.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

:LOL:He wanted to carve his own jack o lantern! You can probably sell those one of a kind kitty creations, after all people buy elephant paintings!

Back