Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Purrs!

PinkSphynx

Lairian
Hi everyone! I'm Mandy from Oklahoma City. My partner Clint & I are owned by two Sphynxes: Cupid & Opal. Cupid is will be turning six next month (September 27, '03) and Opal is 4 (April 27, '05). I wanted to get another Sphynx immediately, but was worried that as Cupid was so clingy, he wouldn't want to share. I finally decided to get one due to Cupid driving me nuts always wanting to play, be rubbed, etc. I couldn't have hoped for a better 'pal for him than Opal. They are both the loves of my lives. (And she does occupy him sometimes, but now I have TWO Sphynx always wanting to play, be rubbed, etc. :LOL: )

I was first intrigued by the Sphynx breed due to Clint having allergies. Once I met Cupid, I fell in love. I love their unique personalities, but most of all how so very SWEET they are! They are perfect cats, IMO. :ThumbsUp: Clint loves to tell people that he isn't a "cat person," he's a "Sphynx person." He makes fun of normal cats, which I tell him isn't nice(!) but he's just so biased and in-love with ours! I do have to say, I am more of a dog person, but after adopting Sphynxes into my life, that all changed. I still prefer dogs to cats, but Sphynxes above all else! :Laugh:

This site has such cute smilies. :BigSmile:

I look forward to meeting other Sphynx-lovers, and of course, the Sphynxes that fill your hearts.

PitRottMommy

Banned
Welcome to the forum. I'm also from Oklahoma City. I am owned by three sphynx, Baldwin, Buck and Buffy (all siblings). They're addictive, aren't they?

Allison

Lairian
Hello PinkSphynx

I know you from Twitter! Great to see you here, and the chance to see your Sphynxes. I am the same as Clint, being a Sphynx person but not really a "cat" person :Laugh:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pinksphynx and welcome to Sphynx Lair! Im glad you found our little lair! I too am not a cat person! LOL I hope you enjoy the site! Please share some pics!!!:ThumbsUp:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello! and welcome!! This really is a great site with a bunch of great people owned by Sphynx's :)

RuthArt

Lairian
I'm the cat person in this house.....but that all changed a couple of weeks ago when a stray Sphynx came into our yard. My hubby is all over that cat....totally adores him (I can hear him kissing the top of his head, he would never do that with any of our other hairy cats!! lol)

have fun here and look forward to sharing lots of stories.

Back