Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ralph Pictures

bthomas

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
1,042
Points
163
Not sure if Susi has posted these anywhere, but I had to make a thread so I can brag :)
She sent me these tonight, and I can't get over them!! He reminds me so much of Elvis, with just a little different face. You can totally tell he has a personality to him, especially in the second picture!!
Pretty sure I will be flying out to get him March 7th, so about three and a half weeks to go! He will be ready sooner than that, but I can't make it out there until March so I have some waiting to do!

Anyways, here are the pics!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329027978.567467.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329027998.516568.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329028022.282441.jpg
 

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Messages
4,609
Points
348
What a cutie! I bet it is so hard to wait. So cool to get one of Susi's kits and get to meet her in person. Im a little jealous. We cant afford a kitten just now let alone flying out to get it. Hopefully by the end of summer we will be able to get a kitten. Let us know how your trip goes!
 

susi794

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
13,556
Points
673
I hope so too...Ralph is a terribly sweet little boy and he will know his place with Elvis, so it shouldn't be too hard to have them get along. On March 7th he will only be 17 weeks old and he has been raised around a lot of cats and my dog, and he isn't aggressive at all--except in his desire to get lovin' from me--for that he is single minded and persistant. LOL
 

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
4,814
Points
338
Wow, you're sooo lucky. You get to meet Susi! Give her a hug from me & Boone. Ralph is such an angel.:ThumbsUp:
 

NYYoda

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
1,423
Points
143
:Adore::Kiss:Wow! Big day is coming soon! 17th! You are
So lucky ! This boy is extremely cute!!!:Kiss:
 

emosmom

Lairian
Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Messages
50
Points
24
i just picked up my little girl emo yesterday and seen ralph im glad to know who he is going to .i had the hardest time when i was deciding between emo and ralph a wile back they were both so awesome and even better in person you are a lucky guy. keep me posted on him i kick myself for not just getting them both and Valentino is another one i loved and kick myself for they were all great but those 3 were my favorites but im beside myself happy with my little girl emo .she has been my dream come true and i feel ya on the waiting thing this has been the longest 12 weeks of my life waiting for her but so worth it now it so surreal and she is everything i wished and dreamed for and more:BigSmile:
 

bthomas

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
1,042
Points
163
i just picked up my little girl emo yesterday and seen ralph im glad to know who he is going to .i had the hardest time when i was deciding between emo and ralph a wile back they were both so awesome and even better in person you are a lucky guy. keep me posted on him i kick myself for not just getting them both and Valentino is another one i loved and kick myself for they were all great but those 3 were my favorites but im beside myself happy with my little girl emo .she has been my dream come true and i feel ya on the waiting thing this has been the longest 12 weeks of my life waiting for her but so worth it now it so surreal and she is everything i wished and dreamed for and more:BigSmile:

I am so jealous that you have met my lil man before I have!! Haha :)
Please, tell me all about him!! I can't stand the waiting, thankfully there isn't much longer to wait- three weeks from Wednesday I will be there to get him!!

Congrats again on your little Emo! Great name too! We are all dying for pictures of her, so as soon as you get some post them!! :)
 

toasty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
371
Points
78
Ralph is super adorable! The wait is the hardest part for sure. I'll be watching out for updates on him. Congrats on getting to meet Susi too! i'm jealous lol
 

emosmom

Lairian
Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Messages
50
Points
24
as i said im so kicking myself for not just picking them both but sometimes things happen for a reason and it just must means he is meant for you as i know emo was meant for me .we are a perfect match as im sure you will be and im sure you will love him he is awesome and sweet and cute and so loving. him and Valentino are the other 2 i would have chose and i was worried that they would be bigger then i thought by the time i got to meet them but they are still so cute and small very much still kittens so don't think that they will be all grown up teenagers you still have lots of time to enjoy the kitten in them.and i hope to have picks up within a day or so just need to have the same time off as hubby lol he has to show me how to get them off camera onto computer and on here.hugs emo and heather
 

bthomas

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
1,042
Points
163
as i said im so kicking myself for not just picking them both but sometimes things happen for a reason and it just must means he is meant for you as i know emo was meant for me .we are a perfect match as im sure you will be and im sure you will love him he is awesome and sweet and cute and so loving. him and Valentino are the other 2 i would have chose and i was worried that they would be bigger then i thought by the time i got to meet them but they are still so cute and small very much still kittens so don't think that they will be all grown up teenagers you still have lots of time to enjoy the kitten in them.and i hope to have picks up within a day or so just need to have the same time off as hubby lol he has to show me how to get them off camera onto computer and on here.hugs emo and heather

That is so great to hear, even though Susi has already told me he is such a cuddler and so sweet :) great to hear from someone else too!
I really do think Ralph was meant for us- I was wanting one of Susi's kits and when the two litters were born I was very excited. Then I ended up getting a second Sphynx from someone in town, but when that didn't work out I just knew it was because Ralph was meant to be the second Sphynx in this household!
I really can't wait to meet him, I'm almost positive Ralph will remain his name- if not, it will always be his middle and nickname :)

The wait is awful, but I had to wait a lot longer for Elvis so it's not too bad. Plus this is my second Sphynx so I don't have all the newbie excitement- but believe me, there are TONS of excitement here :)
Ralph will be 17 weeks old when I get him, which is about five weeks older than Elvis was when I got him- so I expect Ralph to be a little bigger, but he will still be smaller than Elvis. I can't wait to raise another cuddly kitten!! It's the best raising them from kittens, getting a routine and schedule formed and getting to know each other and bond closely!
And I just know Elvis and Ralph will get along great, eventually at least!! It's going to be great to have two cuddle buddies :) haha.
 

emosmom

Lairian
Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Messages
50
Points
24
im so happy sounds like you were ment to be for shure .keep us posted with picks as i plan to do also when i get hubby to help me lol:BigSmile:
 

bthomas

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
1,042
Points
163
It's official, I'm picking him up on March 7th!!! Flying to Michigan and back in one day, so Ralph will be my new travel buddy! :)
 

bthomas

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
1,042
Points
163
AH!! 22 days til I pick him up- the excitement just hit me out of nowhere! I mean, I've been excited the whole time- but it just got crazy!
Let the countdown begin!
3 weeks from tomorrow!!
 
Back
Top