Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Risky Business

Inferno12

Banned
I was getting ready for work this morning and Diego was running around the house all crazy. I was getting up and walking into the kitchen and at the same time Diego was tearing through the doorway on the other side of the kitchen. I guess I startled him and he came sliding across the floor sideways but still standing and leaning to the side. He has white furry legs which look like socks. He totally looked like that scene out of risky business when Tom Cruise came sliding across the floor in his socks and underwear. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I laughed so hard. Im sure the story was way more funny in person but I had to share!

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL: lol i could picture it in my head love it!!!! not supprised you laughed so much i just did and i wasnt even there :LOL::LOL::LOL: xxxx

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ah to have a baby kitty again. Give Diego a few years and you'll be lucky if he wakes up and meows back when you tell him you're leaving for work!

LOL! I can totally picture that! I also pictures Tux doing that and flab flap smacking at the wall as he rounded the corner! Poor full figured Sphynx...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I sure needed that laugh!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww! Diego is just showing you that Johnny isn't the only kitty in the house with purrsonality plus!

Back