Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Savings on Dr Elseys unscented 40 lb score savings at Petsmart online, 35% off autoship, free shipping for treats members

Yoda mom

Staff member
Hi, passing on 35% off autoship savings at Petsmart online with treats rewards account. and savings tip :)
time again to stock up on Dr elseys here.
(I use rakuten link to shop , it does add up.)

scored qty 4 (40 lb bags ) of dr elseys unscented for $55 and free shipping. ( lol I had 2 bucks of treats rewards to apply to cart too) . often times there is free shipping for treats rewards members depending on product. so check your carts carefully.

Tips I learned over the years:

1. add to cart, pick longest time out autoship choice (*remind myself when arrives , cancel autoship and check for other savings online again when I need to restock)

2. added 5 bags of litter to cart and only got $20 max discount in cart.

**I used the (-) in cart quantity to change to 4 bags and got $29 off! checked other quantities to see discounts. I do this with cat litter, cat food, dog food too.
3. sometimes need to log out , log back in and redo and comes up with better autoship discount.
4 . I take the subtotals and compare and divide amount by number of bags. this one came out to apx. $13 a bag vs. $17 a bag .
5. I take a photo of my order before clicking on place order. it will show the discounts including the minus $5.99 shipping for treats members. I share this because when I look up order history it will show 5.99 shipping (which really was deducted as reflected in the total discounts applied ) .

• subtotal:$83.96
  • Order Discount applied:- $37.39
  • sales tax:$3.41
  • shipping:$5.99
  • total:$55.97
and they already shipped the order within the hour and gave tracking numbers

I always play with the + and - quantity in cart to see what adds the best discount amount.
ever little bit helps.

Last edited:
Back