Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sheesh... nearly a disaster lol

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So there I am, convinced that my next guests are arriving on the 20th... when I open my diary at 8pm this evening to note down what I did today and see "Guests arriving".
PANIC.
Luckily the sheets and the towels were washed and dry. (Last guests used every single towel - in 3 nights!) But they had left every bit of rubbish behind, which I'd already cleared, but one of the curtains was down, the floors were messy, the kitchen was a mess, bathroom & toilet too...
The new guests messaged me that they'll arrive around 22:30 as their luggage got lost, that is a damned blessing today lol.
So I went into mad scrub mode, redid the curtain, did the beds, towels, scrubbed the bathroom & toilet, refilled TP etc, washed up & dried what they'd left, cleared the rest of the rubbish I found, vacuumed and mopped the floors, put eggs & cider on the table, refilled the coffee & tea...
It's 21:22 now and I'm DONE. Not as pristine as I'd like it to be, but it's clean.
Man, I really need something that yells at me "GUESTS ARRIVING TODAY" when I get up in the morning!

Back