Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Showing Polar and Wrinkles at the MP TICA Regional and meeting Trish July17th&18th

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I am showing Wrinkles and Polar July 17th/18th in San Jose.
I am also benching with Trish.
This will be Polars first adult show.
I will bring Cleo as exhibition again.
It should be fun!!!!l

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Re: Showing Polar and Wrinkles at the MP TICA Regional and meeting Trish July17th&18t

Thanks!!!!!

gunstreetgirl

Lairian
Re: Showing Polar and Wrinkles at the MP TICA Regional and meeting Trish July17th&18t

Awesome! I'm definatley gunna try to get some time off and go check it out... If I could only attend one day, which would be best? Are you competing both days? Are the prize announcments the second day?
Should I bring Early to hang out? Oh! Is there a dress code or anything I should know about?
Thanks!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

You can come either day.
I will be showing both days.
There is no dress code.
There will be many things for sale also.
If you final you get plaques that you stick on the ribbon.
You need to write the show mgr and ask if you can do that.
Many shows do not let you bring outside cats in.
Does anyone want me to bring figs?

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Glad to hear Cleo will be in it! Good luck to Polar! Have a great time. Looking forward to hearing about it after.

MikkiJean

Lairian

Good luck!!! I can't wait to have an opportunity to check out a show

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Thanks Everyone!!!!
You should go to a show when one comes out your way.
I always take Cleo as exhibition and show Wrinkles and Polar.
They are going against each other for the first time.

gunstreetgirl

Lairian

Sounds like fun! Although Early's test came back neg for herpes, I should probly leave him home anyway. I'm so excited to have cats to cheer for! I really hope I can get a day off to drive down there... Kitty accessory shopping sounds like a great way to spend the weekend:BigSmile:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I agree it would be better to leave him home.
If you come let me know what day so you can find us.
We are staying in the hotel.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

I can't wait, either, Jacky- I can't wait to just get out of here and be busy, running around, for two days straight! Nothing like a cat show to keep you busy! I wish I had the money- I'd enter Teddy too- my HHP.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I thought of entering Meeko because she is so friendly but she is 10.

Bella07

Banned

Have fun with at the show Jacky! I am sure that you will do great at the show, especially with Trish at your side cheering you on.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

Teddy is 10, too- he wasn't all too interested in sucking up to the judges, but he still charmed one and got his Masters title ;) So don't let age fool ya!

How exciting! Good luck to both you and Trish!

Can you explain what the difference is between and exhibition and actually entering? Does this mean that Cleo is there as a "display" kitty?

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

You have it right.
I just bring her but do not take her to the rings.
I even let Yulia hold her.
She wants a sphynx so bad but her father does not like them and said she can have one when she moves out.
They breed Siberians.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

It sounds like it is going to be one hell of a fun time for all of you. Please post pictures and updates.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I will post pics on fb.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Sorry about that.
this computer has no memory left on it so I can no longer save the pics and upload them.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Have fun and good luck!

susi794

Staff member

Good luck and have a great time!

gunstreetgirl

Lairian

I can't get off work to make it to the show. We've been super busy with latley and I cant get my shift covered.
Seems like no one else here thinks a cat show is important haha... But if it was a tattoo convention it'd be a whooole new story :Impish:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

That Sucks.
There is another show in Santa Clara Sept 4th/5th
I will be there bother days.
It is the TICA Annual and is a huge show.
Do you live around Chico?

Back