Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sicky Starla

SarahLovee82

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hey guys. I'm not sure yet but I think Starla is getting sick. She was really quiet yesterday & didn't come downstairs when I got home from work. She was under the bed sleeping in a cat bed. She cuddled with me this morning & may have sounded slightly congested. No coughing & she ate this morning no problem but I always worry about my tiny Star. Made a vet appointment for tomorrow (I'm off) but I'd appreciate some lair prayers.

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sending healing thoughts and prayers to you and darling Starla. Hope Starla gets to feeling like her old self. Please let us know, how the vet visit goes.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Hoping she is bright eyed and naked tailed in the morning for you. Positive thoughts sent her way.

Patti

SarahLovee82

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@SphynxKid we actually didn't go. Last night I took her temperature, checked her gums, no eye crust, sneezing etc. She snuggled with me purring away last night & this morning was back to her whacky self.
My mom gave her a can of Friskies the other day b/c she didn't know that Starla cant have it & I just think she was feeling blah yesterday.

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
GLad to hear shes feeling better and that her belly a just off a bit! Mine would have gobbled up the Friskies too and pretended nothing happened lol. (it took me twice as long to type this post as my new computer changed thru majority of my words with its new spell check, it changed Friskies to cookies, lol to loll and left out the majority of the spaces!).

Jen

Back