Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Snuffie's Fashions is now on Facebook!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Please feel free to add Snuffie's Fashions on Facebook as your friend and share with all your friends with pets!

She can be found under the name "Snuffie Knipp-Holsinger"!!! :):ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
Hold on, I'll go add you. I'll leave you a message in the request so you knows it's from me, Bella07 :ThumbsUp:

Add: I can't find it! Is there a privacy setting perhaps making it unsearchable? Or maybe I was searching the wrong thing, Snuffie Knipp-Holsinger?

Last edited:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Hold on, I'll go add you. I'll leave you a message in the request so you knows it's from me, Bella07 :ThumbsUp:

Add: I can't find it! Is there a privacy setting perhaps making it unsearchable? Or maybe I was searching the wrong thing, Snuffie Knipp-Holsinger?

Its Snuffie Knipp - Holsinger....Did you find me yet? Sorry but I've had so many requests I'm not sure who I've accepted. Well I know I didn't turn anyone down. lol

You could also search Christina Kutkuhn and add me and also look thru my friends and you'll see Snuffie's profile so you could add it that way too if you wanted. Hope this works. Thanks!!:ThumbsUp:

Back