Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

So gross!

ranalashae

Banned
So along with Nala, I also have a standard poodle named Ebony. At first I was nervous if they would get along because Ebony is afraid of other cats. Well shortly after I got Nala we introduced the two and Ebony was not sure how to react. Nala would jump and grab her face, (not the smartest cat in the world) and Ebony would bark and pounce all over the place. After they got used to each other they started playing like little puppies! Nala roles over and ebony pounces all around her.

So I was watching TV in the living room tonight... Ebony and Nala are having a blast as usual. Then I hear Ebony licking furiously at something. I look down and sure enough there is Nala rolled over on the floor, PURRING as Ebony licks her whooooooole body!! Gross! I have to snuggle with her at night, I surely would rather her not be covered in dog slobber.

I'm going to have to take a video of it to share. It's the funniest thing!
I think Nala also may just have to have a bath now.

susi794

Staff member
:LOL::LOL: I wish my dog would lick my cats all over...then they'd just need a quick swoosh with a wipe and they'd be clean! You've got a built-in cat wash! :LOL::LOL:

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol my friend has 8 cats and 3 dogs and one of the dogs will lick all 8 of the cats if they let him! they are all furry tho ... man i want a naked kitty! My new roommies dogs like playing w the neighbors cat they run up to her slap her and then run lol. or just stare and sniff.

ranalashae

Banned
:LOL::LOL: I wish my dog would lick my cats all over...then they'd just need a quick swoosh with a wipe and they'd be clean! You've got a built-in cat wash! :LOL::LOL:

HAHA I think she was actually a little cleaner after the whole ordeal! Too bad she reaked of dog slobber! :LOL:

What a moment to see---Video please! :ThumbsUp:

I will try to get a video next time it happens! It really is so hilarious :ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
ewww,,,doggy breath kitty - yea,,,I love to look at dogs and give the occasional pat on the head but I defintley would not be happy with Snuffie covered in doggy slobber...gags!!

Back