Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Soccer! and a croc deathroll...

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
My lovely lady Magi, that I rescued last month, has proven to be a most talented kitty. Much to my 2 furred cats chagrin. :Laugh:
Today she has shown me two new talents that had me rolling on the floor.

First story: Soccer!
Magi, only having been here a month is not completely acclimated to the other 2 cats, Sulu Parrot and Queen Noelle. To give you a better picture of them, Sulu Parrot is a 2 year old American short hair that I rescued last year, he looks like a silver Tabby who had white paint dumped on him. The other, Queen Noelle, is a 15 year old female Russian blue that my fiance rescued as a little girl. Now that we have the players....
Sulu Parrot like jingle balls. Alot. They are his favorite thing. Magi likes anything that rolls. Sulu and Magi do not yet like each other much. Sulu was playing with his bright blue jingle ball, Magi watching from a corner. Near her sat the pink jingle ball. I could see the gleam in her eyes and she preceded to confuse Sulu by playing with the pink one near him until he turned his attention to it so she could steal the blue ball. This process was repeated several times until Sulu caught on. Then Sulu tried to play with Magi...
The people I rescued Magi from had completely declawed her, Sulu had all of his claws and weighs twice what Magi does. Unfair fight. Magi deftly lept out of the way and pegged Sulu in the head with the pink ball, then turned and pegged him in the butt with blue one. :LOL:
Goal!

Story two: Croc deathroll...

So anyone that knows about alligators and crocodiles has heard of the deathroll. Where a alligator or crocodile will grab their pray in the water and spin uncontrollably.
Apparently this is a talent not unknown to sphynx kitties!
Magi was a bit cold and the fringed blanket was not cooperating. She grabbed the fringe in between her teeth and carefully laid down. Then she deathrolled across the floor until she looked like a purple fringed cannoli! Then carefully shimmed the whole mess back under my desk for a nap.

I tell ya, this cat has some talent!

:LOL:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You know, I always wonder how they ended up all rolled up in the blanket when I had left the blanket laying flat! Now I know!!! :LOL:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ha ha, I'd love to see both those things on video! Specially the blanket roll, I've never caught any of my kitties doing that.

Back