Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Someone to take good care of my boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheckMeowt

Lairian
Hello all,
I am reluctantly looking to re-home one of my two boys. It breaks my heart to have to let him go. He is the most affectionate white, blue-eyed boy, about a 1 1/2 years old. Great with kids has never bitten and has a constant need to cuddle. He is fixed and healthy. Please contact for more details. I am In the Maine area. No rehoming fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leahnoelll

Lairian
Hello all,
I am reluctantly looking to re-home one of my two boys. It breaks my heart to have to let him go. He is the most affectionate white, blue-eyed boy, about a 1 1/2 years old. Great with kids has never bitten and has a constant need to cuddle. He is fixed and healthy. Please contact for more details. I am In the Maine area. No rehoming fee.
Would you ship? Or meet

Ferret

Lairian
Hello all,
Hi. I am in Mass. Where in maine are you? Why does he need a new home? We have been hoping to add a sphynx to our home again...

sweenz

Lairian
Would you ship? Or meet

Hello all,
Hi Does he like other cats and dogs.

meowsix15

Lairian
My partner and I live in south NJ with one female sphynx, and I'm sure she would love a brother! Can you post pictures? Does he get along with other cats? We could come pick him up.

Olivia Shasho

Lairian
I live in northern NJ and am looking to get a sphynx cat. I have owned cats in the past, and am ecstatic about getting a cat again. Why are you letting him go? I would also be able to drive up to get him.

Sphynxluv16

Lairian
I am a sphynx mommy to a female and would love to get her a sibling. Could book him a flight out here? To Oregon
I also co own a pet store here so peach has everything she needs and more!
Hope you consider.

CheckMeowt

Lairian
manchester, new hampshire or boston, MA. I have to go to work but we can get in touch this evening and maybe FaceTime so you can see better.

Sphynxluv16

Lairian
I'm going to call the airlines today and get prices since they fluctuate during the week. Both of those are main airports so I'll check both.My FaceTime on my iPad is so screwed up because my 4 year old and 2 year old 2 legged kids have taken over my iPad!
Send me a reply when you can and I'll try to figure out how to PM you with my number.

You can tell me a bit about that bald and beautiful boy you've got!

lillypaws

Lairian
Hello I know u have been corresponding with someone in mass. But we are here in Maine and have been looking for a male sphynx for such a long time we have a male albino and a Russian blue right now with lots of love my husband works at a perspire and we spoil all our babies hope to here u have not made a final decision for him yet

Lulu

Lairian
Hello all,

Lulu

Lairian
Good morning, sorry to hear that you have to rehome your boy. I live in the seacoast of NH. I have a sphynx currently I've been looking to find a companion for some time now. Do you have any pictures of him? I would be interested in him if hes still available

Cheryl

Lairian
Hello all,
Please let me know if little blue eyes is still needing a home. We have so much love to give but it's difficult to purchase a sphinx. I would love to be considered. Blessings and light to you. Hope to hear from you soon. Here is my cell 9738735838

lillypaws

Lairian
Lululemon I am responding to your post very interested in live in Maine and have a albino and Russian blue would love to add a new baby asap

Victoria Eden

Lairian
Hello all,
Hey, I know you've been talking to a few people, just wondering if you found a home for your boy yet. I just lost my baby of 17 years and am really hoping to find a sweet sphynx to love.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@CheckMeowt I am tagging you in hopes you can give the community an update on your baby. Several have reached out and have high hopes of being considered. Please let us know if your baby is still available or has been placed in a new home.

Thank you,

Patti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back