Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Southern, Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a gorgeous sphynx girl! Is there anybody here on the east coast who could give her a new home?

Bella07

Banned
This girl is gorgeous. Marinka is in Maryland. I know she has been looking for the right Sphynx a while. I'm going to send her a PM to this thread.

Aawwwe, she is beautiful. That's a wonderful idea for Marinka! Hopefully it's a match made in heaven for the two!

Marinka

Lairian
Guysguysguys! This is that lady that I had a photo shoot for her web site with her kittens! I know her and I told her that time to keep me in mind if she'd have anyone for re-homing! Im going to call her tomorrow and see how it could all work out for us. Fingers crossed. I see she is asking for $400, hopefully I can do some shoots for her and she will give for less. And I think this is the female that was laying on her back, stretching her self, playing with me and I remember lady told me "i never saw my cats act so friendly and relaxed when with someone else who just came and they see them first time" :D

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope you can work something out with the owner to adopt this cat, Marinka! She's a real beauty and would be the perfect cat for you!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I would be so thrilled if this went through for you Marinka. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Please keep us updated.

Marinka

Lairian
Thank you my friends! I talked to her briefly on FB chat. She said she want $400. And I know it's not much at all. I m going to call her today and ask if there is a chance that she'd wait. Because we are in a middle of moving out and getting a place for us (finally) so husband said only if I get few shoots and can pay for a cat by myself. I still not working as some of you know and I JUST (month ago) got my green card and a day ago my SSN!!! YAY! Just wanted to share. So if Im getting a job soon it will be great, but as a photographer I will try to find few shoots so I can get that pretty lady. Hopefully lady could wait a bit for me. We'll. Another thing that I need to ask about how cat interact with dogs, because we have 6 lb Chihuahua Jack, but I remember she had dogs so hopefully it wont be a problem.
Fingers crossed. I will be updating you guys. xoxo

Bella07

Banned
Thank you my friends! I talked to her briefly on FB chat. She said she want $400. And I know it's not much at all. I m going to call her today and ask if there is a chance that she'd wait. Because we are in a middle of moving out and getting a place for us (finally) so husband said only if I get few shoots and can pay for a cat by myself. I still not working as some of you know and I JUST (month ago) got my green card and a day ago my SSN!!! YAY! Just wanted to share. So if Im getting a job soon it will be great, but as a photographer I will try to find few shoots so I can get that pretty lady. Hopefully lady could wait a bit for me. We'll. Another thing that I need to ask about how cat interact with dogs, because we have 6 lb Chihuahua Jack, but I remember she had dogs so hopefully it wont be a problem.

Aawww, I really hope that you are able to find a way to adopt her! She is so gorgeous, and you really deserve to have such a beauty in your life. If it's meant to be, then it will be! Good Luck :ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned

Advertise shoots on Craigslist in your area,,maybe it will help get a few side jobs!! Goodluck!! Look under the wanted section too,,sometimes people look for photographers for weddings and what not!!

Marinka

Lairian
Hi my friends! As I promissed to update you here is a new thread from me http://www.sphynxlair.com/f20/help-question-about-sphynx-md-4407/#post59335 and I really need your help! I need advice from your experience with adoption adult kitty and how is your kitty interact with your doggy if you ha one? Any ideas and thoughts will be very appreciated! Im so lost! My mind tells me one thing, my heart tells me another :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back