Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Spay Day

SarahLovee82

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
London went for her spay today. She was miserable this morning without being able to take a shower with me like usual. She just loves water she's literally obsessed with any water. Shower, sink, toilet, bowls, cups, water water water- She loves it. She also hates the car so I had to swaddle her in a blanket & put her in the carrier and drive with my hand in the carrier petting her nose the whole way to the vet. She totally freaked when I left. She was literally screaming. I felt absolutely terrible. I mean horrible.
I hope they call soon with an update. My poor big baby.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Speedy recovery ((( hugs))) for London . hope she is recouping cuddling with you tonight!

she probably won be showering for a couple of weeks -

Hope to hear good update!

Last edited:

SarahLovee82

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Picked her up around 545 She's still so out of it. She's stumbling around she did go to the litter box to pee & then she nibbled at dry food. I tried to get her to lay in bed with me but with starla and Bentley running around outside the door she keep trying to get out. I brought her downstairs & gave her some wet food with water mixed in I feed starla and Bentley too they usually only get wet food at 9pm so it's off schedule but now with full bellies everyone's napping on the couch which is what I wanted.
Starla is being a total B and hissing/growling at London since she smells like the vet. She's such a damn diva I just can't deal sometimes.

1415148819653-2086266128.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@SarahLovee82 Perhaps get out the wipes and wipe all 3 of them down. I do this every vet visit as they all get pffftd over the new smells. It might neutralize them a little bit more using the wipes.

Happy Healing London.

Patti

Crinkuls

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Glad she's ok. Even one of mine going for her annual check up upsets the other when she gets back. Super sensitive smell our babies!.,

Back