Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx "Catitude " looks... share your pics with a caption

Yoda mom

Staff member
Claire Bare " can't you see I am getting my beauty sleep, do not disturb"
11 yrs old

1660702101476.jpeg

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@fern, oh CB is a hoot! she tells the boys just what she thinks if they try HER cuddle sack. Linda made me some for the boys along with sending some toys with a note for Claire Bare to "share " with her underlings! she is very expressive! the boys just look like whooa... you can have it , I will get another toy!
she is a great fetch n catch girl! like a dog

fern

Lairian
@fern, oh CB is a hoot! she tells the boys just what she thinks if they try HER cuddle sack. Linda made me some for the boys along with sending some toys with a note for Claire Bare to "share " with her underlings! she is very expressive! the boys just look like whooa... you can have it , I will get another toy!
she is a great fetch n catch girl! like a dog

She sounds so funny! Poor Luna has been trying to find the weirdest places to sleep lately. Her favorite spot is a blanket on top of an upside down bucket.. when the family's other cats try to steal it she bops em too. I'm hoping to be done with my allergy shots soon. The cuddle sack is pretty adorable. I've been spending time doing some window shopping for kitten stuff lately...

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Camia , oh my heart... love!! Castelllia is gorgeous..such color and those eyes! melt my heart.

I can see her wheels turning much like my clairebare. hugs n head smooches

Camia

Lairian
@LunaTiramisu She's so cute! My Cas does the same thing when I'm working on the computer and not petting her enough. And if sitting in front of the screen doesn't work she climbs up on my shoulder and presses her face against mine. They're very good at getting their point across

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SpookySphynxGuy , awh... precious pics!!!! hugs n head smooches.

so true about the scratching posts... mine loves the corner of the cardboard boxes the scratching posts come in instead

Back