Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair Halloween Costume Contest 2010!

Please vote for your favorite Halloween costume!

• Keemo

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Snuffie and SoBe

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Sookie

• Dinka

• Johnny

• Divina

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Gizmo

• Twitch

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Hibou

• Haji

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Arias

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Pedda

• Dulcnea

• Niles

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN CAT, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNDER MULTIPLE NAMES, OR HAVE MULTIPLE FRIENDS SIGN UP THAT WILL NOT PARTICIPATE ON SPHYNXLAIR AFTER THE CONTEST IS OVER, IF FOUND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM CONTEST, Thank you for understanding! We do monitor voting by IP Address.

Just click on the pictures of the kitty's once added, start with the first one on the left, remember their name, and vote for your favorite! You can submit your kitty anytime during contest!

Please tell all who have a beautiful sphynx to come join and participate! This contest is to give your opinion on the best Halloween sphynx kitty costume.We know our sphynx cats are beautiful no matter what, and we all love our cats.This contest is just for fun and enjoyment and to get a chance to share photos of our precious cats. Thanks for participating.

Directions for contest:You must submit one picture of your sphynx dressed up in A costume for Halloween. Along with kitty's name and your name (username on Sphynxlair site). Starting on 10-9-10 thru 10-24-10 If you know a sphynx owner or friend please tell them about the site and enter their kitty in the contest.

You, our members will then vote on their favorite costume starting 10-24-10 thru 10-30-10 and the winners will be announced on 10-31-10. Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place and the prizes are A surprise! You must be a member and the cat must be a sphynx to be eligible to win this contest and wearing a costume! (NO Photoshop please, must be the "Real Deal!"). Good luck!

EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTEST:email one photo of your Sphynx in his or her costume to [email protected] please leave your name and your sphynx name and address to where gift is to be mailed if you win.Your picture and info will be posted in our contest section! Good Luck to all of you!

Click on picture, start from left you will see cat's name in bottom left corner. Go up to poll and vote!

Attachments

• Keemo.jpg
    Keemo.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Snuffie and SoBe.jpg
    Snuffie and SoBe.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Sookie.jpg
    Sookie.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Dinka.jpg
    Dinka.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Johnny.jpg
    Johnny.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Divina.jpg
    Divina.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Gizmo.jpg
    Gizmo.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Twitch.jpg
    Twitch.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Hibou.jpg
    Hibou.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Haji.jpg
    Haji.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Arias.jpg
    Arias.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Pedda.jpg
    Pedda.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Dulcinea.jpg
    Dulcinea.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Niles.jpg
    Niles.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Pyramid

Lairian
I looked at last years Halloween thread, you guys are seriously so fun, those costumes were totally awesome!!!!!!

I can't wait for this years:ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
I can not wait to see what costumes and pictures you all come up with!! I know that they are going to be fabulous! And I just had this thought. If all goes as planned, by next Halloween, I'll have a Sphynx all of my own! And, if I say so myself, I already have some pretty cool ideas costume wise :Wink: Good Luck everyone :ThumbsUp:

AngelSphynx

Lairian
Oooh yay!. Looking forward to entering!! I love the Halloween contests cause I love seeing what people come up with too! Fun!!!

TotenEngel

Banned
Smeagol managed to get his front leg covered in fake blood from Mummys make up kit (I am a speacial FX make up artist!)
Does that count???

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hmm... Tough call.
The Halloween side of me tells me to vote one way and the former stoner me tells me to go for the obvious one. hehe.

Back