Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

sphynxlair T-Shirts

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Heres the new t-shirts, not sure about the color though!

Attachments

• Sphynx Lair Tees.pdf
    32.3 KB · Views: 50

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They look great! Hopefully they'll come in a variety of colors to choose from (I'm not crazy about the pink, either). What will be the cost of a t-shirt?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Well my wife thought color should be pink, I wanted to mix colors, yellow, orange, pink light colors, etc.
So im still thinking of what to do there, i will use one for contest. if there is an interest in buying the shirts(which i did not put a lot of thought into)I would sell them . My initial idea was to sell the shirts on my site and donate a percentage to the sphynx rescue in ohio. Well ive emailed them with idea and have had no response from them. I guess they dont need the donations? Any who, that was my first idea with shirt sales. So yes if there is an interest i will sell them, i would have to figure out costs first.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
If nothing else I will personally model it on sphynxlair!:tinysmile_twink_t:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would be interested if you do make ones in colors other than pink... even though i am a female i HATE pink. Don't know why but i do... again i think it is one of those have to be different things.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I just think because the site is pink the shirts should be also. There is no boy girl thing with it and for the guys real men where pink anyway:LOL:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah you are right, I keep forgetting 98% of my users are woman:Dizzy:
Its not set in stone until monday, I too was thinking i did not like the spot for the site url. You could always wear the shirt backwards!:LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Nothing personal to anyone I just am not a "pink" girl. I get enough joking around on the job about being a girl & usually the only one... if i wore pink to work... YIKES! I may have to hurt someone!:Dizzy:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Good news, Brenda from http://www.sphynxrescue.com/ in ohio has contacted me and is excited about our being involved with helping the Sphynx rescue, I will be donating a percentage of sales from T-shirts and other items to her cause! We do not know the final details but we will be working on it. :ThumbsUp:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Here is another idea in the making.It wont be pink though, probably black and white, also other Sphynx related stickers for your car or truck windows or what ever you wish to stick them on.:Cool:

Attachments

• Sphynx Lair Decals.pdf
    15.9 KB · Views: 21

Moonstone

Lairian
I love the idea of a Tshirt like this, but in fact...:BigSmile: in an other colour if possible !

And it's a great news that the rescue sphynx is ok to participate !

Good Job ! I'm very happy to be a member of Sphynx Lair !

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would love the decal for my car, but I wonder if there is a way to make a magnetic decal or one of the two sided sticky ones. I'm an auto damage adjuster and I see what stickers on your car can do to the paint and well I'll admit I'm anal about my car and stickers :BigSmile:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would love the decal for my car, but I wonder if there is a way to make a magnetic decal or one of the two sided sticky ones. I'm an auto damage adjuster and I see what stickers on your car can do to the paint and well I'll admit I'm anal about my car and stickers :BigSmile:

There is a product you can get (I can't remember what it's called) where you can print on clear paper that is sticky on one side. If you print in reverse, you could put it on your car windows. Or don't print in reverse and you could put it somewhere else. I'm not sure how long it would last outside in the elements though. I used to have a picture of ButterBall on my window.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I am still contemplating the stickers,(magnets are expensive, but doing research on them) I would recommend putting stickers on windows, trucks in the rear window cars on side rear windows in corner, something to that effect, they are small like the ones you see example: LBI(Long BeachIsland NJ),
OBX(Outer Banks NC), OCM(Ocean City Maryland) you can just peel of of window easily .But still contemplating the stickers.:Question:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys give me some ideas of colors and sizes for t's!:BigSmile:
They will be making them early net week!

skudra

Lairian
white and golden hotprint (I've done gold on black, looks great).

Attachments

• Sphynx-Lair-Tees.jpg
    Sphynx-Lair-Tees.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 19

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think just about any color on black would look good. Especially with the color being a gradient.:ThumbsUp:

Moonstone

Lairian
I think it could be great to have a black tee shirt with a grey-pink logo (sphynx lair colour) , or white logo.:Adore:

Sizes could be L or XL for me, but I don' t know if you can ship them to France and what could be the cost ?:Question:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I used to work for a company that bought items in China and distributed to Walmarts throughout America. We also had a few customers in Europe. I'll say it now. I HATE U.S. CUSTOMS! I don't know about France but if the situation was reversed and you were sending something here it would take a month and the shipping would probably be as much or more than the product. If you used UPS it would probably be around two weeks. I dare you to overnight it. It would probably be cheaper to buy a plane ticket and fly it yourself.

It used to amaze me at how long products sit in customs.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Moonstone the cost to ship to you shouldn't be to much. I mailed a package to my uncle who lives in Paris and it weighed about three pounds and I think I only paid like $30.00.

Back