Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxlair's Halloween Costume Contest 2016

Pick your favorite Halloween costume!

• Chuckles

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Coal

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Bane

• Dill

• Archie

• Persephone

• Harris

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Sam

• Drogon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Godiva

• Jinx

• Tux

• Bean

• Lucifer

• Calcifer

• Fiona

• Nalah

• Musya

• Gatsby

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Max

• Opie

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Fluffy

• Claire bare

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Does everyone get one entry as long as they entered into the contest? Or do they have to receive at least 1 vote?

Yoda mom

Staff member
Please everyone cast your votes!
Would love to see all names in Emily's pumpkin
All the contestants are spooktacularly adorable :)

*****The poll closes tonight ! Sunday midnight! It's howling close count down now ***

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
aba4015d10d3b94e985c5763bd7514fc.jpg

38ea2b3b905bd68bb6c403060092f8a3.jpg

Well the results are in! Emily could not wait until trick or treating time to pick the winners. So she ran home from school and slipped on her witch's wig and dress and a huge smile as you can see...lol. She forgot her hat.

CONGRATULATIONS are in order!!!

First Place goes to Nalah on winning as WonderWoman! @lynda hollis
Emily said oh she was so happy she drew her name because she is so pretty.

Second Place went to Opie as E.T. @LarissaF
Emily said oh yay...I even have the movie!

Please give the winning babies and members a shout out. Every baby was a winner in my eyes as they brought smiles to our faces.

Happy Halloween!

Patti

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@lynda hollis Congratulations Nalah!! WonderWoman...of course wonderwoman won the first price:). Nalah is so beautiful. The best wonderwoman ever.

@LarissaF Congratulations Opie! ET always has been my favorite. And you as ET is the most cutest I ever seen.

@Catzzzmeow please tell Emily she did a great job. Glad she couldn't wait till trick and treat cause I couldn't wait any longer also:). She's the most beautiful and adorable witch I ever saw.

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats @lynda hollis and @LarissaF :)
And thank you to everyone that submitted your photos, it was so wonderful to look through all of the lovely babies! Each and everyone is so special, and you all had such fantastic costumes. You are all winners in our eyes!!!! <3 <3

Happy Halloween everyone!
Also, thank you to your niece for drawing the names @Catzzzmeow

lynda hollis

Lairian
Oh my! Nalah and I are SOO ecstatic we won the contest! Nalah even woke up out of her beauty sleep to accept her award! (Which she never does). She would like to thank Emily's enchanted witchy fingers for drawing her name! She would also like to thank all of her fellow contestants for dressing up SO CUTE and clever, making the competition pretty stiff! Lastly, she would like to thank all of Sphynxlair for being such a wonderful community and really being an integral part of bringing her and her mommy together. This has been the best Holloween ever!

Attachments

• IMG_1618.JPG
    IMG_1618.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1632.JPG
    IMG_1632.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1610.JPG
    IMG_1610.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1635.JPG
    IMG_1635.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 59BBE473-184B-41DF-BEB2-BCAE5E4FCEC2.jpg
    59BBE473-184B-41DF-BEB2-BCAE5E4FCEC2.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 40

LarissaF

Lairian
Thanks to all the beautiful kitties who entered. Opie is very excited to have second place, especially as this is his very first Halloween! Congrats to Nahlah as wonder woman!
Thanks Emily for drawing his name and thanks to SphynxLair for holding the contest!

BrittanyS

Lairian
Congrats to the winners! And thank you to everyone who shared their babies with us this Halloween. I loved looking at all of the pictures and choosing was borderline torture!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Congratulations to winners Nalah and Opie!
A special thank you to all that participated in Halloween contest 2016
All soo adorable and brought us all lots of smiles :)

Looking forward to next year's cutie costumes!

Thank you Emily! Hope you had fun trick or treating amd get lots of kit kats !
Great job!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats, Nalah and Opie!!!! Woohoo. Max and Min are very excited for your wins, and also send shoutouts to all the other awesome Sphynxies who participated in the Hallowe'en festivities.

Personally I think a remake of sorts of ET is in order with Opie as the star.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I mailed the First place prize to @lynda hollis today... Nalah rocked it out as Wonder Woman. I snuck a couple of toys in in the box with the candle...I could not resist...and hope she likes them.

Looking for feedback on the contest. Did members like the chances to win over the way we have done it in the past? Did you like 2 winners? We saw a big increase in participants and the number voting this time. Any feedback is appreciated.

Patti

lynda hollis

Lairian
I really did love the way this contest was conducted. I think it was fair. I
Wasn't a member last year, but being a new Sphynx mom and new to the community, it gave me an equal chance to win as anyone else as opposed to popular vote.

lynda hollis

Lairian
I mailed the First place prize to @lynda hollis today... Nalah rocked it out as Wonder Woman. I snuck a couple of toys in in the box with the candle...I could not resist...and hope she likes them.

Looking for feedback on the contest. Did members like the chances to win over the way we have done it in the past? Did you like 2 winners? We saw a big increase in participants and the number voting this time. Any feedback is appreciated.

Patti
Thank you so much @Catzzzmeow! Me and Nalah can't wait and will def be uploading pics and stories when we receive the package!

Back