Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Summer semester has started *sigh*

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ugh, so summer semester is shorter and therefore has longer classes. I have a 3 hour math class 2 nights a week, and a 2 hour psych class 2 nights. :ThumbsDown: I was so enjoying my free time to stroll the lair:Laugh:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok, tonight's assignment, (besides the paper I have to write, sheesh) is to come up with a movie to watch that pertains to your major and psychology.

My major is pre veterinary medicine. I want to be a small town affordable, think James Herriot type vet. Soooooo Any movie ideas from you guys????

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Milo and Otis, Homeward bound is a good one and Old Yeller,,Did Mr Ed ever have a movie? K-9 was another good one.
Umm, Eight Below
101 Dalmations (She had OCD I'm sure. lol )
Marley and Me
Turner and Hooch

Hope those help and that you get an "A"!!!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks guys, I am leaning toward old yeller, because I have to tie vet medicine in it and if Yeller had been vacc for rabies he might have lived?? it's a stretch I know, lol.

Or dr. dolittle

I haven't seeen Marley and me yet, this might be a good reason to watch it!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I heard that Marley dies, so I didn't want to see it, but now I need to know, does he die? and if so is there a vet involved? Is there a vet anywhere in the movie?

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I heard that Marley dies, so I didn't want to see it, but now I need to know, does he die? and if so is there a vet involved? Is there a vet anywhere in the movie?

I didn't want to see it either...reading the book was enough tears for me.

I wish I could remember the name of the movie I watched with my kids a few years back. I was about a caring small town vet. One the actors from MASH was in it. Mike something or other...got to google to remedy my memory loss!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I didn't want to see it either...reading the book was enough tears for me.

I wish I could remember the name of the movie I watched with my kids a few years back. I was about a caring small town vet. One the actors from MASH was in it. Mike something or other...got to google to remedy my memory loss!

Ah, got to love google.

The name was Animal Clinic (2004) and Mike Farrell was the veteran vet. It was about " a new graduate's first job as an intern at a rural veterinary hospital".

Back