Sunburn relief?

Did Zaki get sunburnt? I heard the temperatures were really high in SA this past week. If you can find a baby sun burn relief that could help. I think Johnson and Johnson's has one (not entirely sure) you can use Olive oil for the time being. Till you find something suitable. Hugs to him.

Did Zaki get sunburnt? I heard the temperatures were really high in SA this past week. If you can find a baby sun burn relief that could help. I think Johnson and Johnson's has one (not entirely sure) you can use Olive oil for the time being. Till you find something suitable. Hugs to him.

Thanks. Yes he got a bit Sunburnt this morning :-( I always watch him so that he doesn't sit in the sun for too long, but while I was busy with something he sat in the outside enclose, in the sun. My fault, feel so bad :-(. I read that coconut oil helps so I put some on him and the redness is almost completely gone now :).

Thanks. Yes he got a bit Sunburnt this morning :-( I always watch him so that he doesn't sit in the sun for too long, but while I was busy with something he sat in the outside enclose, in the sun. My fault, feel so bad :-(. I read that coconut oil helps so I put some on him and the redness is almost completely gone now :).

Yay! I am so happy he is getting better :ThumbsUp:

I'm glad it wasn't too serious. Your little boating boy doesn't deserve pain. Hope it's completely healed tomorrow.

Back