Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Surgery for Mom

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello! Bernadette here! I just wanted to say, "Hi!" To all the other kitties here. And to tell you my mom is getting a surgery on her arm this Friday. She has a mass on her arm that the doctors need to take out for her. I'm prepared to be the best nurse possible but, I'd appreciate some lair love and prayers for my mama.

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh no! Sending good vibes and healing thoughts. Be patient with the one-handed pets you will have to endure, Bernadette. Moms need healthy arms to scoop your box, hope hers gets better soon!

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
adea4a0f.jpg~c200

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@nudieluvr hi Bernadette, so sweet of you to let us know mommy will get a surgery this friday. Does she need to stay at the hospital for the night or can she go home? I'm sure you will be a purrfect nurse.

Sending positive vibes to your mommy.

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks everyone for the love for my mommy. I'll let her know what everyone said. @Toa and Ross Mommy should be able to come home on Friday night. She shouldn't have to sleep at the hospital. If she does I'll have to find a way to sneak into the hospital. Mommy and I snuggle and sleep together every night.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@nudieluvr I'm glad mommy comes home friday evening after the surgury. Hope not of course but if she has to stay over for the night you just put you uniforme abd badge on and tell the people in the hospital you're the special sleeping nurse!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sending so many pawsitive vibes for a great surgery and quick convalescence for you Mommy. You are so brave to help look after her.

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello all. Mommy is home now from her surgery. She has a big bandage on her arm. I'm doing best to be a good nurse, even though Daddy is cooking meats in the kitchen and that's mighty tempting. Mommy says that the Doctor took a mass from inside her arm the size of a marble! They did sutures on the inside and outside of Mommy's arm. I'll keep resting with Mommy till she feels better.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Mommy's arm looks in good shape. We're all pulling for Mommy here! HUGS all around.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Glad to hear mommy's at home and the surgery went well. Does she has to wait for the result of what the mass was or does she already know it's good? @nudieluvr

Her arm looks ouch! But she has the best nurse she could have and your cuddles will help her arm to heal up. Bernadette, you're a wonderful nurse for mommy!

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear mommy's at home and the surgery went well. Does she has to wait for the result of what the mass was or does she already know it's good? @nudieluvr

Her arm looks ouch! But she has the best nurse she could have and your cuddles will help her arm to heal up. Bernadette, you're a wonderful nurse for mommy!

The mass was removed before and it was a culmination of scar tissue. There's of course the possibly that it could be cancer but more then likely not. It was sent in to be biopsied just in case.

Back