Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Swapping Clothes???

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm thinking about starting a new social group for swapping pet clothes. Nudie has outgrown some of her clothes but luckily I will use them for Skinderella. However the girls will keep growing (and I'll keep buying) and eventually won't fit into some of these things. This got me thinking - wouldn't it be nice to get some clothes from members who can't use them anymore, swap for something you need or get rid of clothes your little one didn't like? Please tell me your thoughts on this or any ideas you have would be great:BigSmile:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm up for that idea, sphynxie! :ThumbsUp: It would be great to have a pet clothing exchange here! I have several kitty t-shirts that shrunk in the wash so they're too small and others that were always too large for Piglet. Also, I need more clothes for Peppe...it's hard to find shirts that fit him in the belly as well as his neck and shoulders. It'll be good to find another home for some of the clothes that no longer fit my cats and get some new items for them in return! :Cool:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just posted the "Sphynx Clothing Swap"- It is located under social groups. Please join and check it out- I posted some of Nudie's items to get it started. Feel free to give any suggestions, they are always welcome:BigSmile:

carakitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Can we join the group to window shop for the future Sphynx in our life (even if we don't know for sure when s/he will arrive)? =)

Back