Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sweet Baby

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This is Luna- she was so not into photos today, but she looked so cute, had to share!

Attachments

• IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 33

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a beautiful girl. :) Her expression makes me want to pick her up and cuddle her.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
If I just had computer skillz and could erase the bits of RC Babycat food scattered around her- it would make for a really REALLY good photo (and smude of gunk in her ears). LOL. But thank all of you for loving that pic- she was just so cute and prissy sitting like that.

Bella07

Banned
Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous! I was just actually looking on your little ad for her on a website, then I clicked on SL, and there she is again! I am absolutely in love with Luna's little face, and those oh-so perfect markings! I'm a big calico fan, and she's a van, which is even better in my eyes. And that picture with the rubber ducky---awww!

I would love to adopt her in a heartbeat----so you can just send her straight my way please! I'll PM you my home address :Wink:

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hee hee- there would be no better home then people on this site :) If I didn't have cat debt out the wazoo, I'd do it in a heartbeat :)

Back