Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Tail Whip

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball flings his tail around like he's some kind of happy dog.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol Kreacher wags his tail like a dog all the time. Especially if were playing with his bouncy ball, and playing fetch. I also noticed BB has what I call a "Meow" button :) It's right on the top of thier but, and if you pinch it ( not hard) it makes them meow :)

Bella07

Banned
Awwww, I love seeing Butterball's videos!
This reminds me, the other day I was researching Sphynx breeders. I came to this one breeders website's testimonial page, and then I saw Butterball's name and picture! I'm pretty sure that it was you! I was like, "Oh, I "know" that family!" Haha, it just made me giggle. :Wink:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awwww, I love seeing Butterball's videos!
This reminds me, the other day I was researching Sphynx breeders. I came to this one breeders website's testimonial page, and then I saw Butterball's name and picture! I'm pretty sure that it was you! I was like, "Oh, I "know" that family!" Haha, it just made me giggle. :Wink:

Yes, that was me. I happily offered my testimonial to my breeder. My breeder was really nice and made the whole adopting process a delight. It was the least I could do.

We're still waiting on one of ButterBall's videos to go viral. We're still confident we can make that happen, then it's sitting on the beach with a fruity drink and naked chicks..... for both of us.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I laughed when you siad his tail looks like a giant worm. But now that I think about it his tail does seem to have a mind of its own.

Back