Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Thank you

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
Hello everyone that bothers to skim over my rantings.
Today I am not going to rant nor will I talk about Magi, my lovely "sphynikauls" as my fiance put it. Or panic about my health.

Because I noticed something today.

I have friends.
Lots of them. People that care about me and people that I CAN go to when I need to rant. I have my old school friends, I have my fellow board members of my activist group, I have my old and new co-workers, I have my soul-sister (and everyone she knows) that would drop everything and come down to texas from cali for me, I have my soul-brother (and everyone he knows) that would kill for me if I asked, I have my fiance and her family who have excepted me and all my problems with open arms.

And I have my online friends. I have my sphynx lair friends.

I can always come on here and read something funny to cheer up, write about my Magi, or help someone else that needs help I can give.

So long story short....

Thank you Sphynx Lair, and everyone in it.

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
awwwwwwwwwwww thats lovely everyone on this forum are really friendly though, its really nice. even though its on a computer it really does feel like a whole bunch of friends :BigSmile:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awwww......that's such a nice thing to say. That feeling you're talking about is what makes SL the best forum ever!:ThumbsUp:

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hear! Hear!

I spend a lot of time in some the more unsavory parts of the internet, and whenever I think that the net is nothing but sicko's and sociopaths-- I hop over to SL and remind myself that there is good people online too.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, I hope this sites gives everyone a little peace of happiness!:Smile halloween:

Back