Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Thankful for a therapy cat

k9guy

Lairian
Yesterday a very close friend was killed in an auto accident. I’m so thankful for my little man who is a certified therapy cat, because I’m sure in need of his talents. F105B4DF-FF37-41D4-B06F-50A805D53F04.jpeg

Annejo12

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
K9guy I am sorry for the accident that took your friend’s life. It must be difficult and my thoughts are with you. So glad you have a kitty to help you at this time.

Lukassmile

Lairian
There’s nothing more reassuring then having a moment with your cat when you’re feeling awful. I’m so sorry about your friend. I’m very interested in what makes a therapy cat. Sounds like the perfect animal

Yoda mom

Staff member
@k9guy ((((squeeze hugs)))) my deepest condolences for the loss of your friend. heartbreaking. I am so glad your baby is there to bring comfort during this most difficult time. we are here for you

k9guy

Lairian
There’s nothing more reassuring then having a moment with your cat when you’re feeling awful. I’m so sorry about your friend. I’m very interested in what makes a therapy cat. Sounds like the perfect animal
What we found that makes a good therapy cat is one that is very confident in all situations and calm. We can take him on a walk on leash in just about any environment and he is very confident and calm.

Back