Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The final Berry comes home!

Neffie-Berry is finally home, and we couldn't be happier with her! I was immediately struck by how tiny and dainty Neffie and her Mama are. The pictures really make Sphynx look HUGE, but they're so small!

Neffie was a good girl the whole super long car ride home (12 hours total, 6 hours for Neffie.) She slept in my lap the entire way until just before we got to our house. She had to pee, I'm SO glad I brought the litter box with me!

I took a quick video of her today and posted it here: http://www.sphynxlair.com/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=72

We'll have pictures soon!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is wonderful, I am so happy for you to have her home! I can't wait to see pics!

Bella07

Banned
Aawwwwwww she is so cute! I want to cuddle her too---she looks so sweet!
That's wonderful how some SL members adopted the berries.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
OMG she is so cute that I can't watch the video anymore (ok I watched it 4 times but no more for me!)

Enjoy her! Neffie is beautiful.

susi794

Staff member
May your family and Neffie be a match made in Heaven and enjoy many, many years of happy times together.

Nair Bare

Lairian
Bye bye my sweet Berry sister, have a great life!

This is my kiss goodbye to you, but don't worry about me, I have a big new brother, Snortgurgle, who kisses me ALL the time. I bet I can whip this Great Dane into shape faster than you can rule over those Chinese Crested doggies. Luv ya, your brother, Peeve.

Attachments

• IMG_5249.jpg
    IMG_5249.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5253.jpg
    IMG_5253.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 27

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

This is my kiss goodbye to you, but don't worry about me, I have a big new brother, Snortgurgle, who kisses me ALL the time. I bet I can whip this Great Dane into shape faster than you can rule over those Chinese Crested doggies. Luv ya, your brother, Peeve.

I just love Peeve. He is getting big and still so sweet.

Treespirit

Lairian
Neffie is too sweet and cute for words! Glad you posted up a video!

:Adore::Adore::Adore::Adore::Adore::Adore: I am so smitten with Peeve! So freakin' handsome!!!!!

Thanks, everyone! I cannot begin to tell you all how much I love this little kitty! I've been waiting for a Sphynx for YEARS and years, and I was so afraid my doctors were wrong and it wasn't a cat HAIR allergy but a saliva allergy. I'm happy to report she's been licking me like crazy, sleeping in my bed, and rubbing all over my face and I have not had a single sniffle or itch or sneeze! YAY!!!!

Now we're considering expanding our hairless dog breeding to include hairless kitties, too. Neffie will be spayed and spoiled rotten, but she's really made us fall in love with the breed. This is SO much like how I became a Chinese Crested breeder, too!

Love my Berry. . . THANK YOU, SHANNON!!!!

Back