Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The July Pawtography Subject is Sphynx Sleeping

kauna

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
DSC00159.JPG

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@dare2Bbare Getting a little better! A lot less hissing mostly just a lot of crying! Don't know if you saw my baby step update...every time Pinky cries, Buck goes running to find him. It's really sweet! Buck is only a couple of months older than Pinky but he is really a mother hen LOL! Pinky is just going to take a lot of patients and love so he'll learn to trust. He seems to be much more comfortable in his surroundings and gets better with us daily! He even played with some toys again today and his eating is getting better. Thank you for asking!:love:

Last edited:

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@dare2Bbare Getting a little better! A lot less hissing mostly just a lot of crying! Don't know if you saw my baby step update...every time Pinky cries, Buck goes running to find him. It's really sweet! Buck is only a couple of months older than Pinky but he is really a mother hen LOL! Pinky is just going to take a lot of patients and love so he'll learn to trust. He seems to be much more comfortable in his surroundings and gets better with us daily! He even played with some toys again today and his eating is getting better. Thank you for asking!:love:

Oh yay! I missed the toy part, sounds like he just really needs to experience a lot and he's on the timid side. Progress is progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sundance

Lairian
I posted this picture somewhere else, then found this thread which seems like the perfect place for today's Tomfoolery picture. As a new mommy, I've been taking a picture just about every day to capture his changes from kittenhood to (hopefully) "mature" adult -- though based upon evidence of his personality to date, I'm not sure we are going to make it anything resembling sane maturity.
Tommy 7-16-2017.jpg

Back