Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The official Instagram thread.

QuillsMom

Lairian
Jungalow Treehouse

Here’s my IG! I share pics of my home, plants, cats, and goats. Mostly it’s been pics of this gorgeous girl as of late!

0258B2BA-4839-47A8-BE2C-A3D80761A819.jpeg

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom Have you ever tried to view Instagram pages without actually making an account? I know I used to do that when I didn't have one but I still wanted to see posts. I would just go to google and type in the @(persons account name) and then it would bring up their page, as long as it was a public account I could still see all the cute kitty posts! Just wanted to mention in case you've never tried to look before and wanted to see members posts.

I'll link our account as an example if you wanted to try :)

Yoda, Finn & Raven (@grandmasternudist) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bailey21 ahh,! Thank you soo much for the info ans Link!

I can now be a sphynx IG lurker !

Hopeful other members without an official IG will see your reply to lurk along too!

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom Ohhh excellent! I wasn't sure if you knew you could lurk, I didn't want you missing out on all the IG posts! Also, once you're on the actual Instagram website, you can just type another name at the top and click to open someone else's page (you don't have to go back to google everytime)

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Jeanhill72 awhhhh !
All paws are lair family so look forward to pics of adorable Walter and gorgeous Duchess on your journey with us !
Thank you! Duchess ADORED my Sphynx kitten I lost to FIP. She has never stopped looking for him. She will love Walter just as much as I do when I bring him home. This is a picture of Duchess and my Rajah.

Attachments

• IMG_5003.JPG
    IMG_5003.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 42
Back