Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Today I became a Sphynx owner

eirenorge

Lairian
Hi all,

Today, my little girl came home. She's gorgeous and her personality will bloom to be outgoing and she'll be very loved. She's one and a half and although I have not reviewed them, came complete with CFA and TICA papers as well as what seems to be an extensive pedigree. I am happy to be able to review that. It feels good that she needed a new home and I so wanted her and it's done.

I'm sure I'll chat/ask questions more, but want to share her photo and say that we're on board.

Attachments

• 2153903.jpg
    2153903.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 49

Brooke

Banned
Hi all,

Today, my little girl came home. She's gorgeous and her personality will bloom to be outgoing and she'll be very loved. She's one and a half and although I have not reviewed them, came complete with CFA and TICA papers as well as what seems to be an extensive pedigree. I am happy to be able to review that. It feels good that she needed a new home and I so wanted her and it's done.

I'm sure I'll chat/ask questions more, but want to share her photo and say that we're on board.

Congratulations!! She's gorgeous! Can't wait to hear how she adjusts to her new home, but I have no doubt she'll do just fine :ThumbsUp:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on getting your first sphynx.
Is it a 5 Gen Pedigree?
I just got teh Pedigree for my new sphynx that ia m getting in Oct and the lines go back to Belgium.
She is a pretty cat.
I would love to see more pictures.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congrats on getting your first sphynx.
Is it a 5 Gen Pedigree?
I just got teh Pedigree for my new sphynx that ia m getting in Oct and the lines go back to Belgium.
She is a pretty cat.
I would love to see more pictures.

ok I feel like an idiot because I've never actually read Meecho's Tica forms :Smile: where can you tell how far back the line goes? I mean is it really in your face or do I have to understand some of the abbreviations on it? crap I gotta go Meech wants in my shirt and is biting my stomach because I won't move fast enough for her....OUCH :Hysterical:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It should say 3 or 5 gen pedigree.
Is there a way you can email it to me so I can explain it to you?
I can explain how to read it to you.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats!!! shes a beauty!!! can't wait to hear more about her!
Welcome aboard to Sphynx Lair!!:Laugh:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It should say 3 or 5 gen pedigree.
Is there a way you can email it to me so I can explain it to you?
I can explain how to read it to you.

ok I read the thing and it say's she is 7th generation. is that good or bad? I don't know if there is suppose to be a certain time when you no longer want to breed a certain cat or generation line.

Back