Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Today Is The DAY!

echoesinvain

Lairian
Okay... I finally got my Sphynx today. My name is Adrian and I live in Miami. I adopted two cats. One was from a Shelter. A black domestic shorthair. Black cats are the lowest adopted pet, and I fell in love with her. The second was a Sphynx. I got her from a wonderful breeder in Pembroke Pines, Florida. I named him Ramses, and the other Isis. I saved a life, and also got my dose of bald-is-beautiful!:Wink:

emmysmom10

Lairian
Congratulations on saving a life and getting your naked on:LOL: I hope both bring much joy to your life...look forward to sharing stories here in the Lair!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on saving a cat and getting a sphynx.
I have some cats no one would have wanted just because they have problems yet I still got blasted when I got my first sphynx 2 years ago.
Black and black and white cats no one wants to adopt.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello echoesinvain and welcome to Sphynxlair! Congrats on your new editions! Please share some pictures when you get a chance! :ThumbsUp:

TotenEngel

Banned
Congrat! :D
I lost my black DSH earlier this year at a grand old age of 21, he was a babe :)
Hope your baby brings you as many years of pleasure
(and we currently have a black/white DSH!)

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good for you for saving a DSH and congratulations on your Sphynx. Want to see pictures.:ThumbsUp:

JacksMom

Banned
Welcome to the lair! What a blessing! Two at once! Can't wait to see pictures, pictures, pictures.

Can you tell that here on the lair we all LOVE pictures!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on getting a bald baby and thank you for saving a kitten from a shelter! Welcome to the lair:BigSmile:

Back