velvetseraphim
Lairian
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 0
Hi everyone!
I’m in the Toronto/GTA area and hoping to adopt a Sphynx in need of a new home. I know they don’t come up for rescue or rehoming very often, so I thought I’d put some feelers out here in case anyone has one who needs a home now or in the future.
I’m open to an adult or senior as well...I’m not specifically looking for a kitten. I’d also be willing to travel within Ontario or a reasonable distance outside the GTA for the right cat.
If anyone here is looking to rehome their sphynx, or knows of a rescue I should keep an eye on, I’d really appreciate hearing from you.
Thank you!
I’m in the Toronto/GTA area and hoping to adopt a Sphynx in need of a new home. I know they don’t come up for rescue or rehoming very often, so I thought I’d put some feelers out here in case anyone has one who needs a home now or in the future.
I’m open to an adult or senior as well...I’m not specifically looking for a kitten. I’d also be willing to travel within Ontario or a reasonable distance outside the GTA for the right cat.
If anyone here is looking to rehome their sphynx, or knows of a rescue I should keep an eye on, I’d really appreciate hearing from you.
Thank you!