Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

TUX kitty wanted!!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OK!! Guess what guys?! My husband finally broke down and said that I could get another Sphynx!!! YAAAAAYY!! Now I get to save up some money. I definately want a TUX!!! So if anyone knows a breeder who will be having kittens in the future please let me know!!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You did it! You got him to break down :LOL: ! I remember you saying how bad you wanted another. Congrats!

tessblack

Banned
Yeah I will give her a call or you can check out the site. Buff Babies. They are out of Houston Texas. I have to say that I am so happy with mine. When I got them home they took about 20 minutes to check everything out and then joined me on the couch. I am sure it will be a bit different with two who don't know each other but I am sure they will become pals. I am sending out an email to her now.

t

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yeah I will give her a call or you can check out the site. Buff Babies. They are out of Houston Texas. I have to say that I am so happy with mine. When I got them home they took about 20 minutes to check everything out and then joined me on the couch. I am sure it will be a bit different with two who don't know each other but I am sure they will become pals. I am sending out an email to her now.

t

Whats the website? thanks i really appreciate it!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You will love a black andwhit sphynx.
We should start a sub group for all of us that have blac and white sphynx.

Last edited by a moderator:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think Rebekah at Majikmoon has a B&W boy available, you might ask her.
That sucks they are a no shipping place. I live in GA, so somplace like orlando, tampa area would be better. Does anyone know a Tampa/Orlando FL breeder?

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thisbreeder has2 blac and white sphynx kittens right now.
She is in North Carolina.
I saw pics on facebook.

She has shipped in the past, so it wouldn't hurt to shoot her an email and ask. If you want a quality kitten without the associated health problems, email her :)

pinupcats

Lairian
That sucks they are a no shipping place. I live in GA, so somplace like orlando, tampa area would be better. Does anyone know a Tampa/Orlando FL breeder?

I live in GA and have one tux boy available if the current party is still looking. he will be ready towards the end of January. Very healthy and loving boy.

Cyndee

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
A reminder to everyone! Please do not post url's to breeders if they would like to advertise with us they may do so! If you know A good breeder you can recomend to them in A pm.

Thanks!

Back