Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Tux & Twitch's ne facebook page.

Inferno12

Banned
Ha Ha...does that mean I am a crazy cat lady too? lol I love the page. They are so cute and I love the tea bagging part :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
OK, I loved your page so much I just went and started one up for Hibou! Jeeeeezzzz I need a life!

But she will NOT be playing any addicting games! I will not allow it!:LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
OK, I loved your page so much I just went and started one up for Hibou! Jeeeeezzzz I need a life!

But she will NOT be playing any addicting games! I will not allow it!:LOL:

LMBO!! Too funny! Now you all have me thinking of starting Snuffie one! And no addicting games for her either! lol It would interfere with my SL time!!! And we are not having that!! lol

holly_savage

Banned
Awesome...I think I have added all of you...but if I missed anyone I appologize. Feel free to add us..I am Holly Savage and Hibou is under her official name... Poulet De Nuit Hibou.

Come on Snuffie...I know you don't already have your page, cause I was looking for it.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I Think we might have to change the name of this forum to The Crazy Cat People(Lady) Lair!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned

Come on Snuffie...I know you don't already have your page, cause I was looking for it.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:

:LOL::LOL: I've had a little too much wine to have patience enough to make one - maybe I will tomorrow, she needs her own page anyhow for the "fashions". lol :LOL: I'll do it tho! geez - talk about pullin someones arm! lol :LOL:

Inferno12

Banned
Awesome...I think I have added all of you...but if I missed anyone I appologize. Feel free to add us..I am Holly Savage and Hibou is under her official name... Poulet De Nuit Hibou.

I Think we might have to change the name of this forum to The Crazy Cat People(Lady) Lair!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Crazy cat people lair :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Its so much fun to see how ornery everyones naked babies are! I love it and I know if I am having a bad day, I can go to these pages for a good laugh!

tessblack

Banned
Yeah it is pretty sad that Tux and Twitch have there own email account. The funniest thing is having my own face book page and then having to friend my cats! Have not even told my husband about it yet, he would probably commit me.

Teri*D

Lairian
OMG how cute, I need to do this :Laugh: Hope you all will Be chloe's friend :Laugh:

We need to set up a friends request here so we know where to go :Laugh:

Back