Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Twitch's lump is OK.

tessblack

Banned
Just got the results back finally after calling them many times. They said 2 days and 5 days later.:Angry::Angry::Angry:

There is nothing abnormal about it just probably a reaction to the shots. Ahhhhhh one down two to go.

I am so happy.:Laugh:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How much longer will it be before you find out about yourself? And yay for Twitch - now we want to yay for you too!

tessblack

Banned
Thanks guys, I should know this week on my first test and then another next tuesday. Trying to keep positive and busy. Just hug my babies when I feel bad and that seems to make it so much better.

tessblack

Banned
Well I go in today for the 2nd biopsy and also the results. The nurse told me the first test showed nothing malignent but there is something wrong. She told me more than she was suppose to but did not want me to worry all weekend. So we will see today what they have to say. Oh more pain, ahhhh at least I can come home and cuddle with the babies.

Thanks for your concern guys.

Gizzymom

Banned
Well I go in today for the 2nd biopsy and also the results. The nurse told me the first test showed nothing malignent but there is something wrong. She told me more than she was suppose to but did not want me to worry all weekend. So we will see today what they have to say. Oh more pain, ahhhh at least I can come home and cuddle with the babies.

Thanks for your concern guys.

Hope all goes well, Tess. We'll be praying for you!! :Smile:

ktate88

Banned
:ThumbsUp: Yay for Twitch!!

Hope you got some good sphynx lovin' after your biopsy. Hoping for good results for you, too!

Back