Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Two new pics of Fab Five!

susi794

Staff member
Your little Rosie is the one on the far right in front, so peacefully sleeping. She's very laid back and girly....really sweet tempered so far.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Your little Rosie is the one on the far right in front, so peacefully sleeping. She's very laid back and girly....really sweet tempered so far.

Thought so, recognised the dark face. She's a sweetheart.

ETA. While I remember have a look on Amazon, or in your local herbal shop for ALJ, its safe for the cats and great for URI'S (children's dosage for the adults).

susi794

Staff member
Thought so, recognised the dark face. She's a sweetheart.

ETA. While I remember have a look on Amazon, or in your local herbal shop for ALJ, its safe for the cats and great for URI'S (children's dosage for the adults).

ALJ???? Just type in ALJ?

susi794

Staff member
Can I give it to kittens? You said use the children's dosage for adult cats--is it safe for the babies?

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Can I give it to kittens? You said use the children's dosage for adult cats--is it safe for the babies?

I wouldn't. I know it can be used for adult cats but i'm not sure about kittens so, better safe than sorry.

Also Echinacea, like we use for colds etc, is fine for cats.

Will PM you a link...

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh wow! They are so adorable! Little Rosie is incredibly sweet and the one at the back on the left in the 2nd picture who's asleep cuddling completely stole my heart!!!

Well done Susi and Lulu, you're doing a fantastic job!

Hugs X

Back