Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Upcoming Zoom meeting in June

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I want to try to get ahead of things a bit. Back in March we held our first Zoom video chat for 2023. We covered the topic of bathing and decided the next video chat would be about food. I will work with the other moderators and start a new post soon announcing the date/time for our next video chat (usually on a Sunday 3:00 pm EST is when we hold them trying to cover time zones as best possible.) Please share in the comments below what you want to discuss about food, options, food allergies, tips, raw etc. so we can try to cover it all, as well as welcome you newbies and any new hairy/hairless wonders to the Sphynxlair community. @Toa and Ross @Sheldon13 @Yoda mom let me know what dates might work for you. @Xandria hoping you can share raw information on the call if it works with your schedule.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Catzzzmeow , I definitely want to join.. lol need to check out the link to use android phone or ipad :)

Let me know if you want to quickly touch base one day this week to practice. I email you the link and you just touch on it at the assigned time nice and easy. I look forward to seeing you on the call. Be sure to message me your email address.

Back