Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Update on Jack's sister AKA my new baby girl!!!!

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok, so it looks like we are all set!!!! I will be Western Unioning the $$$ to the breeder tomorrow and my baby girl is getting shipped out on wednesday ***squee*** I AM SO EXCITED!!!! :Laugh: It will be a long drive to Seattle, but it is so worth it and "aunty" Denice will be coming on the trip to make sure baby girl has extra attention should she need it. I was going to stay over night, but at this point, I think I would just rather get home and get her settled in her new place.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is great your kitten is coming Weds so is my Bombay.
What time is she coming?
I bet you can not wait for your kitten.

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That is great your kitten is coming Weds so is my Bombay.
What time is she coming?
I bet you can not wait for your kitten.

She is arriving at 650 pm and yes, I can barely contain myself.....I'm sure you know the feeling! :Wink: What time is your Bombay coming?

JacksMom

Banned
Tomorrow's a VERY happy day for not just one Lair member, but TWO! YIPEE!! Yes, you must have auntie take pictures of you meeting your new little girl! I will be happy when she is safe and sound in your arms...at that point I will rest a little better! I agree, have auntie drive so your little darling can bond with you immediately! :Smile:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ahhhhhhhh, I'm having *squee* seizures!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I sent the money transfer and I talked to the breeder on the phone. Gosh, she sure is a nice lady. You can tell in her voice that she loves her babies and I think her voice was even cracking up a bit as she was talking about shipping baby girl out tomorrow morning! It made me tear up to hear that depth of affection over the phone. She is altering a little jacket to fit her, loading her up with blankies and sewing in hand warmers so baby girl stays warm. She was on the way to the vet and I could hear baby girl mewing in the background *heart melting* :Adore::Adore: I wish all breeders were like this lady. :BigSmile: I am picking up baby girl tomorrow, in fact, 24 hours from now, she should be in my arms! :ThumbsUp:

Inferno12

Banned
Ahhhhhhhh, I'm having *squee* seizures!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I sent the money transfer and I talked to the breeder on the phone. Gosh, she sure is a nice lady. You can tell in her voice that she loves her babies and I think her voice was even cracking up a bit as she was talking about shipping baby girl out tomorrow morning! It made me tear up to hear that depth of affection over the phone. She is altering a little jacket to fit her, loading her up with blankies and sewing in hand warmers so baby girl stays warm. She was on the way to the vet and I could hear baby girl mewing in the background *heart melting* :Adore::Adore: I wish all breeders were like this lady. :BigSmile: I am picking up baby girl tomorrow, in fact, 24 hours from now, she should be in my arms! :ThumbsUp:

Wooo Hoooo!!! Im so excited for you. You need to take lots of pictures of the trip

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so happy for you Night Spidy- only 24hrs to go!!!! I'm having a hard time waiting for Skinderella- it seems like forever til friday. Try to get some sleep if you can and be sure to capture the moment tomorrow. We are all excited with you and for you:BigSmile:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have not heard from Konas breeder today and hope he writes soon.
Post pics when you get your kitten.
Sphynie the wait will be over for you soon also.

Back