Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wanting a female to spoil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SphynxLvr

Lairian
Hello to everyone and their beautiful Sphynx. I am looking for a Sphynx to adopt or rescue. I too have looked at several different breeders and I am scared on who to pick. I currently have a 1yr old seal point siamese cat, and she needs a playmate. My friend has a Sphynx and I absolutely adore her. They are so beautiful. I live in Indiana by Kokomo and would be willing to travel within 5-6 hours for the perfect family member. :BigSmile:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there, hope you find your perfect sphynx cat soon! I, too, have a Siamese cat and he gets along really well with my two sphynx cats. Keep checking this board....there always seems to be new sphynx cats needing rehoming in different parts of the country that are getting posted here. Hopefully there will one in your area pretty soon.

Last edited:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. Sydkat7 advice is spot on; keep an eye out on the rehome/rescue board. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for the right Sphynx to come along.

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynx Lair and good luck in your search for a Sphynx! The perfect baby will find you when the time is right.

Good luck finding your Siamese a Sphynx friend! Sphynx are just wonderful cats and I am sure you will find one that needs a forever home!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair--your sphynx is out there looking for you somewhere--give her time to find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back