Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What An Ordeal!! We're Back!!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poop rules! About as much as HCM, NOT. Sounds like a fun trip. At least you had em in the carrier. I let Butterball run wild in the car. He would have got poo everywhere.

But, it was all for the best!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My goodness - I truly believe Lulu saved the day! (I just think she is so darling!)
GREAT news on the HCM neg- :Celebrate::Celebrate::Celebrate::Celebrate: Hope you get in plenty of relaxation now.

susi794

Staff member
About calling 911--I told them when I called them that I didn't know if this qualified as a 911 type emergency, but that I am handicapped and in trouble at the rest stop with a flat tire but if I needed to call someone else to please advise me who I should call, as there wasn't even a phone book there. They offered to send the officer to help me. And I was very relieved.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
About calling 911--I told them when I called them that I didn't know if this qualified as a 911 type emergency, but that I am handicapped and in trouble at the rest stop with a flat tire but if I needed to call someone else to please advise me who I should call, as there wasn't even a phone book there. They offered to send the officer to help me. And I was very relieved.

WOW, that is great they helped out like that! I'm not so sure the response would have been the same here in Ohio.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My husband has gone to 911 calls to taste potato salad and see if it went bad, to help move a rug, and chase a bat from a house, lol, oh and my favorite, to chase the gnomes from a lady's hedge because they were setting campfires!:LOL:

OMG at the gnomes part :LOL::LOL::LOL:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those darn gnomes!! Ever since they got all famous in those commercials, they think they can do whatever they want!:Dizzy::LOL:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My husband has gone to 911 calls to taste potato salad and see if it went bad, to help move a rug, and chase a bat from a house, lol, oh and my favorite, to chase the gnomes from a lady's hedge because they were setting campfires!:LOL:

Holy Moly! I didn't know that they have firesetting Gnomes in SC. Then Havingalook points out that they are causing trouble in Argentina too. Maine must be too cold for them! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

susi794

Staff member
:LOL::Surprise::Wink: Be glad....those little monsters are trouble evidently. Thank God they haven't invaded my yard yet.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just so you know, they are scared of lights! The headlights of the police car sent em scattering, and after shining a flashlight and shaking the bushes my husband was able to inform the resident with confidence that they ran for the hills!:ThumbsUp:

Back