Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What I say to my cat when I come home

The Mayor

Lairian
As I'm sure you all know Kramer loves my wife; so when I walk in the door I say "Thank You " for not biting me Kramer." LOL:LOL::LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He doesn't bite him bite him... it is more of love bites. Jay tends to get Kramer going then he plays like a typical boy. But then Kramer always thinks of him as his play buddy & doesn't want to cuddle with him & Jay doesn't understand why? :Dizzy:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He isn't playing rough when it happens but I think since he plays with him like that & I don't usually (I baby him) once he gets home from work Kramer wants to play. It its like that with all the animals though so we joke all the time that they do not like him.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh My Goodness Our little Mickey is just like that with my husband!-When my husband goes to sleep Mickey comes running and slaps him in the face and just runs away!! Just too funny!:LOL: LOL!........But with me he is just the sweetest little thing-Mommy's Little angel!....

I will have to take a video of him slapping my husband! LOL!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG.... Kramer does the exact stuff to jay. It drives jay crazy that he won't cuddle with him!

Back