Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What type of litter do you use ?

What type of litter do you use?

• Clumping Clay

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Pine

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Non-clumping clay

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Wheat

• Corn

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Silica gel crystals

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Walnut shells

• Recycled paper

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other...please share

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Grass Litter

• Total voters

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hey there - is that a cornish or a devon in your picture? I always wondered, do they need baths just like sphynx or are they like furry cats?

Yes that was my Heart Cat Hansel !!! He was a Cornish Rex and he needed a bath just like the sphynx do. He only had one layer of fur and then they curled he was just as oily as the nakeds , he was my baby!!

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

Yes that was my Heart Cat Hansel !!! He was a Cornish Rex and he needed a bath just like the sphynx do. He only had one layer of fur and then they curled he was just as oily as the nakeds , he was my baby!!
Awww, I'm sorry he's crossed the rainbow bridge. When I got my sphynxes I was actually looking for cornish or devons. You can't go wrong whichever way you go really. I'd still love to get one of the other ones but I I've got my hands full for now. We'll see down the road :)

Are you in Wurzburg? I visited there a few years ago....very pretty.

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Awww, I'm sorry he's crossed the rainbow bridge. When I got my sphynxes I was actually looking for cornish or devons. You can't go wrong whichever way you go really. I'd still love to get one of the other ones but I I've got my hands full for now. We'll see down the road :)

Are you in Wurzburg? I visited there a few years ago....very pretty.

I am from Wuerzburg, grew up there. Moved here to the US about 27 years ago. I visit Wuerzburg about every 2 to 3 years. Love that City.
I have my 2 sphynxes and always wanted another Corny , now my Husband wants to get one of those Werewolf kitty's , the Lykoi , I still want a Corny.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

I am from Wuerzburg, grew up there. Moved here to the US about 27 years ago. I visit Wuerzburg about every 2 to 3 years. Love that City.
I have my 2 sphynxes and always wanted another Corny , now my Husband wants to get one of those Werewolf kitty's , the Lykoi , I still want a Corny.
Now that's a coincidence....the breeder I got my first Sphynx from told me she and a couple of other breeders were starting the Lykoi breed. This was back in 2013. Not to scare you but she wasn't nearly as responsible as she made herself out to be. You should always ask questions, but ask even more for the Lykoi because it's just a few breeders that control the market.

Back