Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What you let your Sphynx get away with?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I found a cool article on Allison's Sphynx blog about what you let your Sphynx cat do that you would not let your children or another human companion do. So I figured we could think up our own.
I let my Sphynx eat off my plate. I let my cat's pick off my plate but if my kid's or wife put there hands near my food, well you know!:Angry:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They pretty much do whatever they want... we try to tell them no & they look at us & go ahead & do it anyways.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I let Meecho eat my food and chew on my straw. I can't even let my own family or past boyfriends take a sip from my straw. :Smile: Plus she is the only pet I let put her butt right in front of my face without reprimanding and pushing her away. I just close my eyes and try to make sure she doesn't get to close.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They pretty much do whatever they want... we try to tell them no & they look at us & go ahead & do it anyways.

That's very true. She gets away with everything, as long as she isn't putting herself into danger. If the necklace she's batting does not have the potential to break and become a choking hazard, then it's hers to play with until she's bored...lol

Brooke

Banned
I let Meecho eat my food and chew on my straw. I can't even let my own family or past boyfriends take a sip from my straw. :Smile: Plus she is the only pet I let put her butt right in front of my face without reprimanding and pushing her away. I just close my eyes and try to make sure she doesn't get to close.

hahahha...guilty! I've had many a sphynx butt in my face, too! :LOL:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sorry lol I just can't do anyone's or anythings but in my face...especially when Kreacher has a tendency to fart right at the wrong time...lol...I guess I would say let Kreacher get snot all over me :) That sounds awful..lol..but he is always trying to suckle on my arm and stuff and he gets snot everywhere..but it's too cute for me to stop him :)

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
well i share my food with my cats and i even once shared a lollipop which is amazing since i have OCD about eating, drinking and evening kissing someone or something else, i also let them sit on my shoulders when i'm trying to pee. :Dizzy:

Allison

Lairian
Well I am going to cheat and put a link to the thirty things I could think of on the Sphynx Cat blog.

One for here is I let them leave dirty footprints on the toilet seat!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
well i share my food with my cats and i even once shared a lollipop which is amazing since i have OCD about eating, drinking and evening kissing someone or something else, i also let them sit on my shoulders when i'm trying to pee. :Dizzy:

Peeing with them on your shoulder is the worst I have been stuck and not able to get up untill Leo feels like getting down:Laugh:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sorry lol I just can't do anyone's or anythings but in my face...especially when Kreacher has a tendency to fart right at the wrong time...lol...I guess I would say let Kreacher get snot all over me :) That sounds awful..lol..but he is always trying to suckle on my arm and stuff and he gets snot everywhere..but it's too cute for me to stop him :)

I'm so used to Meecho's snot that it doesn't even faze me anymore. I remember when she would sneeze on me and blow snot all over my face I would freak out. Now I'm just calm and collective and grab a tissue. Sad thing I'm more concerned about wiping her nose first then I am about getting her snot off me :LOL:

Back