Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What's your Sphynx cat's Specialty?

What's your Sphynx cat's Specialty?

• Shoulder purching?

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Fetching?

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Face Massage?

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • Sphynx Talking?

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • All of the above?

Votes: 25 22.9%

• Total voters

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Talk talk talk...lol I can actually sit and have a conversation with him. I just wish i knew what he was saying. The problem is getting him to shut up somtimes lol :)

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cleo talks a lot and she loves to sit on anyones shouder.
She also licks me all teh time.She will bring me her balls also.

Eucritta

Lairian
Cueball talks ... and talks ... and talks some more. Often in warbles, and he's got such a sweet voice, sometimes he sounds like a bird. When he's nagging at me to do something, though, then it's 'ME-OWWWW!'

He grooms me a lot too, and loves head-butt sessions. And given a chance, he will perch on shoulders. My husband's been known to walk around the house with him sitting proud on one shoulder, one paw planted on my husband's bald spot for balance!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Not only does the Pigster excel on all the skills on this poll, but she also has an uncanny ability to make everybody fall in love with her, even the people who don't normally like cats. I guess she's just so cute and sweet, people can't help but love her!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:ThumbsUp:Although Harley will do the Shoulder perch, his big thing is facial massage expecillay when he wants me to get up and feed him...It starts with his sweet kisses, moves to walking across my face, then massaging my face. Finally if i refuse to move he sits his skinny little butt on my face:Badly:nothing like that to ensure he gets his way.....

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
I wish Haji would shoulder perch. He wants nothing to do with it.
Fetch is Haji's true talent. Hours and hours and hours and hours he will fetch.

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fetching, perching, barking like dog at times and embarassingly nipple sucking if you don't wear a top or vest to bed :Surprise: ... Annoyingly the last one only seems to apply to me grrrr :ThumbsDown:

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Abster's favorite thing is to jump onto the shoulders of unsuspecting visitors - can really startle my guests! I have to shut the bathroom door or she will perch on my shoulder while I, umm, am doing my business. Another one of her gifts is destroying toilet paper. She claws through the roll until it is totally shredded.:LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mo never shuts up, he's definately a talker! He does like fetching his ball and sitting on my shoulder when the mood takes him!

Xtreeem1

Lairian
Well...Luna and I play fetch with the camera string (her favorite toy) and she also likes to play tag...she will come up to me and tag me with both paws...then run and hide....so I tag her and hide and she will find me and do the same....she can do this for hours but I usually get tired after about 15 mins....she also sleeps with us like she is a person.....she puts her body under the blanket with her head sticking out lying on the pillow...she even puts her paw around us like she's cuddling........I'll post some pics of it

Elisabet

Lairian
Decibel loves shoulder perching.
I can walk around the house holding her tail for balance and she will just sit there untill she has reached her destination.
She is also into face licking and sleeping under the the covers with her head out like a small human.
And then she has the gift of making the world fall in love with her.
I have seen people go from weirded out to kissing her in under 10 minutes. :LOL:

Elisabet

Lairian
Newman doesn't meow; he makes this sound & it sounds like a pigeon!

Decibel squeaks. Doesnt meov either.
If she is playing she sometimes run over our bed sound a little like Tarzan.

Actually none of my cats meov.
Bønne says peep.
Bine sounds like a pigeon.

Olemam

Lairian
Ole climbs steadily on my shoulder, sharpening its claws on the leg and also liked to sleep under the blanket and when he's hungry, he uses his gentle voice.
3434790.jpg

Brooke

Banned
Nofuratu stands on the kitchen island under the cieling fan and turns the lights on...and off....and on......and off.........and on......by grabbing the dangling chains....

:LOL: Walter does that, too! Every fan in the house! Here's a crappy video of him "conserving electricity"...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL!!!! Thats a great video! Walter and Nofuratu have the same specialty! Together they can save the world......

Back