Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

White Marsh, MD show 9/28 & 29

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
There is a show this weekend up in Maryland near Baltimore. It's at Freestate Sports Arena, 5811 Allender Rd, White Marsh, MD 21162 and is Sammi's first show as a Premier. Come on out if you're in the area!!

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sammi Portrait 5.jpg

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Surely a winner! She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! If I were a contestant I would stay at home.

Thank you! We're hoping to be more successful getting her Granded than we were with Gizzy. Her mom just needs one more child to Grand to get her Distinguished Merit. (y)

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow!! I originally wanted to show. I was told you really need to shadow someone before you begin and I didn't know anyone. I showed horses but I know cats would be completely different. I think it would be so interesting. Hats off to you.

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
There were three Cornies in the Premier class, though one is a Grand so not really competition for her until she becomes a Grand.

Show 0.JPG

Sammi performed nicely in the rings.

Show 1.JPG
Show 2.JPG

She made one final, getting Best Shorthaired Premier in the Shorthair Specialty ring.

Show 3.JPG

Disco's mom was there with one of her Cornies, Coco, who was modeling fashions. Here she's showing her wild side:

Show 4.JPG

Back