Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Who else has sphynx or non sphynx cats that are related to each other?

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Meeko and Sasha are half sisters and have the same Russian Blue Mom.
Sasha and Oreo are half sisters and have the same dad.
Cleo is Polar Bares half sister.
They have the same sire.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
The only kitty I have right now is Snuffie, this summer we will be getting one of her neices or nephews!!

Prior to Snuffie I had Tipperz, Oreo, and Mischeif aka Missy
Tipperz was momma cat (I had her mother prior to her (Orian) as well as she was a rescue) and Tipperz had Oreo and Mischeif who were brother and sister.
Then I had Garfield who was a non related rescue.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Bayleigh & Blue are half-brother/sister. First I adopted Bayleigh & Bluesy was the breeder's pet. About a year and a half later, the breeder came upon some hard times and to make a long story short, I ended up getting Blue too. B&B are 6 weeks apart in age & have the same dad but different moms. They only tolerate each other, which really makes me sad. I thought it would just take time but it's been 4 yrs now :Dizzy: They're as different as 2 sphynx could be!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know where Cleos full brother is because a lady on fb wrote me and said Cleo looks so much like her cat.
He turned out to be her brother and he lives in Finland.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It sure is.
There might be other members of this site that have related cats like Tanya and El Gato do.
You never know.

holly_savage

Banned
I would love to know where Hibou's 2 sisters went. I should ask the breeder...is this something a breeder would and/or should share?
If anyone here knows of someone who got a kitten between December 10th and Christmas of 2009...birth date was August 15th...please let me know, I would love to connect with them!

Here is a pic of the three girls together...

Hibou is the one in the front (of course) and the little black and white one looks like a French Bulldog...but she is sooo cute!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
It sure is.
There might be other members of this site that have related cats like Tanya and El Gato do.
You never know.

Snuffie and TulaBaby came from the same breeder, Tulababy is hardly ever on tho. They have different moms and dads but I consider them atleast cousins since they grew up together! lol

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I don't know who Piglet is related to as I have no previous breeder or background info on her, being that she's a rescue. The lady I got her from has another sphynx cat named Yogi who she claims is a relative of Piglet's , but she has no proof of that. Piglet and Yogi are nothing alike. Piglet is cute, little, and well-mannered; Yogi is ugly (for a sphynx), obese, and grumpy (poor thing!). It's hard to believe they're related.

However, my two Siamese cats are from the same breeder and are very closely related to each other. Reno, the male, is Sydney's nephew; he is the son of her sister from the same litter. They are very attached to each other and seem to know that they are family.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I would love to know where Hibou's 2 sisters went. I should ask the breeder...is this something a breeder would and/or should share?
If anyone here knows of someone who got a kitten between December 10th and Christmas of 2009...birth date was August 15th...please let me know, I would love to connect with them!

That is a touchy subject.
I do not know if it is right to ask that kind of question.
It is up to you if you want to ask your breeder that question.
I have the email addys of the people that bought Wrinkles brothers and sisters but I have never wrote them.
The breeder sent a email to all of us about something.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
I think you could offer your contact info to the breeder and ask her to pass it along while explaining you just want to stay in touch. Then the new families could choose to correspond or not and the breeder hasn't broken any confidentiality.

Sabrina was born in January and Tapanga was born in March. They obviously have different mothers and the have different fathers too. So, I don't think there's any biological connection, but they will still be "sisters" here.

Rory and Hayley are my Mau and they are littermates, the only girls in the litter and Rory the only bronze to boot.

Bibi and Mimi are my Exotic Shorthair and they are also littermates.

I obviously have a *thing* for siblings! LOL

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have a mother and daughter. I've just bought a boy who's 4yrs old, I have his full sister and his daughter (his daughter is the one who's just had babies, so I have 3 generations here.)

gizmo6370

Banned
Baloe...Belle and Flora are brother and sisters....same mom (Gummi) and dad
(Elvis)....only different year of birth....Belle & Baloe are littermates (2008) and Flora was born in 2009 :Smile:

AthenaAura

Lairian
Christina & Snuffie, That is really exciting!!!!!!

I have two domestics that are brothers and the neighbor across the street has one of their litter mates.
I know my Sissy is related to a few of the cats here.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I gave my sister Cocos son and still get to see him.
I named him also.
I kept her daughter Stormy but I lost her to Arf in Dec 2007.

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My girls are sisters. I told the girl I only wanted 1 male and she brought me 2 females. She said she could not tell them apart (mom was a stray they brought into the house to have the babies, and they wanted mom out of the house!)
I can see that she could not tell the girl/boy part out, but I thought she could count!
Oh-well, I have 2 kids, so they each got a kitten. Now if they would just halp pay for them:)

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I didn't think I would be able to find out anything about Mug-Y, being a rescue and all and 8 yrs old to boot BUT it turns out that one of the two ladies who run the Sphynx Welfare in England has his mother! (Fanny by Gaslight I think her name is) and she's pretty darn evil as well!! They have also got his pedigree papers, which I've asked for a copy of.

Z

ckutkuhn7

Banned
...and If Lilly comes to live here, Snuffy and Lilly have the same mother, Itty. So we'd be related then!

Yup!! I think Lilly is from Itty's first litter and Snuffie is from her 2nd litter. I'm not sure if they have the same dad or not. That would be cool tho.

How is Sissy doing???

Back