Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Who wants to join the Sphynxlair Holiday Zoom Chat?

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
69b8cfc14b71d8f9c944ab6c426477e2.jpg

Ho Ho Ho...2020 has been a very different/difficult year for many. Traditionally there has been a Secret Santa Gift Swap Exchange for years, but this year we want to keep Lairians safe and no need to send you out to buy/mail gifts. So to switch things up, I will be hosting a Sphynxlair Holiday Zoom Chat on Sunday December 20th at 3:00 PM EST. All I need you to do is message me if you want an invite and provide your email address so I can send you a Zoom invite. For those not tech savvy. The invite will be a simple email sent by me with a link. You just click on and it will bring you to the meeting. You then pick video option if it pops up and you are in...it’s easy as that. The chat will be roughly 40 minutes. Of course we hope to see a glimpse of your baby/babies. Let’s make this holiday season merry & bright!

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
If I can find Leo whom is in hibernation as cold as it is I'll show him off. :)
Hibernation is the truth. We're in South Florida and I don't have cats, I just have 3 lumps burrowed under the covers. They come out to use the litter box or eat, then go right back to bed. South Florida!!!

Last edited:

Sheldon13

Staff member
Hibernation is the truth. We're in South Florida and I don't have cats, I just have 3 lumps burrowed under the covers. They come out to use the litter box or eat, then go right back to bed. South Florida!!!

They are truly little potatoes under their blankets.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

MaryMary

Lairian

Ho Ho Ho...2020 has been a very different/difficult year for many. Traditionally there has been a Secret Santa Gift Swap Exchange for years, but this year we want to keep Lairians safe and no need to send you out to buy/mail gifts. So to switch things up, I will be hosting a Sphynxlair Holiday Zoom Chat on Sunday December 20th at 3:00 PM EST. All I need you to do is message me if you want an invite and provide your email address so I can send you a Zoom invite. For those not tech savvy. The invite will be a simple email sent by me with a link. You just click on and it will bring you to the meeting. You then pick video option if it pops up and you are in...it’s easy as that. The chat will be roughly 40 minutes. Of course we hope to see a glimpse of your baby/babies. Let’s make this holiday season merry & bright!

cassie1t

Lairian

Great idea! I would love to join. You are so wonderful and thoughtful to organise this for us again!

Attachments

• 20201210_135940.jpg
    20201210_135940.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 15

cassie1t

Lairian

We do! [email protected]

Back