Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Yoda, You Are Missed

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
2,722
Points
368
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
one year ago today, I lost my dear sweet Yoda.
Yoda, there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. Everyday, I cry for you. Your gone from my arms, but your in my heart and memories. I miss your little fluttering sound, you laying across my neck to sleep, the tapping of your nails on the floor. I miss the love you gave me. You were my little shadow. I now walk alone, not tripping over you. I love you Yoda!
 

Yoda mom

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
30,578
Points
653
@1sphynxlover , thinking of you (((hugs))))
I know too well how hard the first anniversaries are ...
Your beautful Yoda walks with you in spirit always -
Forever in your heart.
 

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2010
Messages
25,203
Points
673
I'm so sorry, breaks my heart. I wish, I, could say, something,
that, would, take the pain away.
I will pray, for you. I do know, that the Lord, can help.
 

Toa and Ross

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 23, 2015
Messages
34,008
Points
643
Sending you a big hug. The pain of a beloved one will never go away and on some days it can hurt even more. Good memories are beautiful and painful so extra hugs on this day
 

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
37,727
Points
673
Glad you reached out to share. You know we all understand that this loss of a family member is one that will impact you forever. Hugs are sent from me as well.

Purrs & Peace,

Patti
 
Back
Top